Username Post: I made a Scrapbooking Interest List on FB        (Topic#1581743)
paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten

if you'd be interested in getting updates from all major brands and other scrapbooking related pages.

Do you "like" pages on Facebook to get the news and updates from a brand or a designer on your timeline? Well, apparently Facebook have started to charge money for a "page owner" to reach all fans to that page. I got a message from My Little Shoebox urging all their fans to put their page in an "Interest list" or else they may miss updates.

So, to not miss any scrapbooking updates on Facebook - I have made a public Scrapbooking list of brands, manufacturers, designers, stores, etc. If you have a FB account, you can subscribe to this list and get all the scrapbooking related news on your timeline, too. Kind of an RSS feed from that list.

It will save you all the work to make a list of your own. Here's the link to the Scrapbooking list.

I'm sure there should be others on the list. Brands and people I didn't include yet. Especially designers, I think. Post your suggestions here and I will add them to the list!

But be warned, if you subscribe to this list - there will be a LOT of updates from everyone from American Crafts to Webster's Pages.

ETA: And, of course, feel free to share the link to the list to all friends you know are interested in Scrapbooking news.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics