Username Post: Copic App!!!        (Topic#1581755)
binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom

I just posted on my blog a link for a FREE copic app!

http://3monkeysthrowingar oundsomepaper.blogspot.com/201...

Hope this helps someone!!!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to binkiemonstermom

I just downloaded it - how cool is that? It does all I need and nothing more. Thank you!

Off to programme in all my colours.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to RedSquirrel

I loved this!!! Some of the apps I see try to do to much and then they don't work right for what I need (other apps not crafting apps per say).

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

I have been looking for an app for my android. I have almost all of the markers I want (several years of collecting them), but every once in a while, I still find myself thinking "wait, did I want this one?? Do I have it??" LOL

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to siameseplease

I have more than one of several markers!!! UGH, I hate that!!! I get all excited that I got 10 new markers, only to find out I had one already!!! This will get rid of my wrinked worn out chart!!!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

• binkiemonstermom Said:
I have more than one of several markers!!! UGH, I hate that!!! I get all excited that I got 10 new markers, only to find out I had one already!!! This will get rid of my wrinked worn out chart!!!

So have I! I bought them at a Craft Fair and the light was really weird - kind of bluey. It wasn't till I got them home that I realised I had duplicates. That's when I started keeping a note of what I had.

I used Notes on my iPhone originally, but the note kept disappearing when I got my new iPhone so I lost confidence. I've been putting the colours and numbers on little charts in with the pens, and just photographing the charts with my iPhone. That worked better.

But this is the best!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to RedSquirrel

I never thought of taking a picture of the chart!!! DUH!!!! Isn't sometimes the simplest ideas escape us??? LOL!!!

I am plugging in my colors in the apps today!!!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl

Great app! Thanks for sharing. I can't tell you how many dupes I have

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to DittoBabyGirl

I think that is why I like this one so much, simple and easy, does the job!!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics