Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Making Memories Instant Setter        (Topic#1581949)
ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Bxr-Linda

I still like my old MM hammer one too!
I don't go to crops, so no worries there!
I have the original crop-a-dile and never liked it enough to get good at it, so it just sits collecting dust! I'll take my hammer one anyday.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to ChansGram

i have both, the instant setter and the cropodile. I like both for different reasons. the cropodile because it ounches holes in practically anything and the instant setter for making holes anywhere that the cropodile wont reach.

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to lovinthisscrapbookinthing

• lovinthisscrapbookinthing Said:
I checked out the you-tube video, IT WAS VERY HELPFUL!!! The last link that GIGIGI30 provided is the exact type I have and now I not only know how to use but what it is used for....but I don't think I will be using it much, I can do with out the eyelets

That's what I thought until I started making tags. Tags are fun to make and make great embellishments to your pages. I bought a cropodile last week and had so much fun with setting eyelets in everything.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to Lunareclipse

I've had that tool for some years now. When I started out I used alot of eyelets, then I stopped but I am using them a little bit more now. I never looked @ the sizes I just kinda eyeball it.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics