Page 15 of 15 
Username Post: Christmas SS Swap- CLOSED and shopping!        (Topic#1581975)
arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to Pam in TX

Merry Christmas, everyone!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to arteshamac

Jci I tried to upload the photos of my goodies yesterday with no such luck. Maybe I will be successful this evening...

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl

• arteshamac Said:
Jci My first package arrived on my birthday 16 Nov; the second package arrived on my baby boy's birthday yesterday, 20 Dec. My secret sister's timing is awesome:)I will let her reveal herself when she's ready:) I will post both photos of my goodies before the weekend is over. I love it all, but I really love the Bo Bunny Christmas card kit! I didn't get a chance to make any Christmas cards this year, so this awesome kit will give me headstart on my 2013 Christmas cards. I would also like to thank you for including one of my favorite treats in my box, too...Swedish fish candies. Again, thank you so much. Hugs, Artesha

Opps, I forgot to include the card I had that reveled who I was in the box. I am glad that you liked your box. Sorry I did not keep up with post as much as I should have. I am glad that you got it before Christmas too. I know what you mean about the cards. I feel terrible that I did not make any of mine this year.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to baingl

That's ok. Thank you so very much! I loved it all! I tried to upload photos, but I hadn't any luck. I am going to try again this evening. I pray that you had a wonderful Christmas and an awesome New Year!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Was about to sign off and realized Anette doesn't have a banana. Have u gotten your pkg?

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Pam in TX

Just went back and saw everyone has received.

Signing off now.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Pam in TX

signing off

Page 15 of 15 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics