Page 3 of 15 
Username Post: Christmas SS Swap- CLOSED and shopping!        (Topic#1581975)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to arteshamac

hi artesha

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to babigirl

Good morning, Shatema! Hope that all is well:) Happy Friday Eve, ladies:)

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Im doing ok. How are you?

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to babigirl

just stopped to say hi.. not very many chatters around..

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to mommie75

Hello ladies how is all doing. I agree jennifer let's see if we can get some conversation going on around here.

How was everyone's halloween if you celebrated?

Have you started your christmas shopping yet?

What job do you do? Or are you a SAHM?

Is there anything you are just dying to get of your wish list christmas or non christmas?

Anything handmade you want your partner to make for you?

My Answers

1. We normally do something at the church for halloween but this year they didn't have anything so I took keke trick or treating. It was the first time I ever took her and she loved it and it made me so happy to see a smile on her face she had a ball.

2. No i have not started my christmas shopping yet but I really need to get to it. It won't be much shopping besides my mom my dad my grandma and of course santa has to come see my daugther lol

3. I am a corrections Officer. Currently I am in the process of trying to find a new job wish me luck.

4. This is hard cause i want everything off my list if you want to mix it up and get me things that are not christmas related that is fine to.

5. I would love handmades anything really anything personal and from someones heart i would def love.

Can't wait to read everyone's answers hopfully it will start some talking around here

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to babigirl

Good morning. I passed out candy to only four kids for Halloween and they were all teenagers! LOL! The neighborhood wasn't buzzing this year with Trick o Treaters. My sixteen year old took my three year old out for a hour then returned him to me so she could venture out with friends:)

I usually have my Christmas shopping done by now, but it will be easier this year. Going to ship my son's gifts overseas in about two weeks. Giving my teenage girls money and a few gifts to open. So I just really have to shop for my little one. I lay a wayed some things for him already. No worries this year:)

I am a Certified Dental Assistant. I am a former soldier, married to a soldier, and the mom of a soldier:)

I consider myself an "old soul." LOL! I have always loved homemade items...this includes breads, cakes, etc, and of course handcrafted items. And nothing is sweeter to me than someone making me a scrappy item:) I am trying to make more homemade items myself. So much love put into gifts from the heart.

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to babigirl

Sent in my survey.

Thanks for letting me join.

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to TheBeccajb

How was everyone's halloween if you celebrated? I don't celebrate halloween.

Have you started your christmas shopping yet? I haven't even thought about Christmas shopping yet. LOL!

What job do you do? Or are you a SAHM? I'm a Pastor's Wife, Church Secretary, & Homekeeper.

Is there anything you are just dying to get of your wish list christmas or non christmas? Mists, washie tape, stickles, & distress inks.

Anything handmade you want your partner to make for you? Anything.

Edited by crafterrjb on 11-02-12 10:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Becca no problem thanks for joining

Artesha thanks for your answers I to am a soldier. i will getting out in Jan though. I enjoyed getting to know you a little more

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to babigirl

I enjoy meeting people on this site who share my love for creativity:)I have also learned that swaps can be extremely addictive! LOL!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Becca thanks for your answers.

Arthesa I also enjoy meeting people to who share my passion. This site is how i met my wonderful co-host. And yes swaps can be addictive i learned that to im trying to limit myself though.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to babigirl

I signed up for my very last swap for the year yesterday! LOL! I signed up for Shana's 2013 birthday card swap starting January 2013, so there's no worries there:) Have a great weekend! Hugs:)

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I am not comfident enough to attempt to make cards for people lol. You have a good weekend to my friend.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

• crafterrjb Said:
How was everyone's halloween if you celebrated? My kids dress up and we give out candy and put up decorations

Have you started your christmas shopping ..yes I have when my kids were small I would be done buy know and then buy extras..but they r older know it is a lot harder but I have started

What job do you do? Or are you a SAHM? I'm a sham kind of I stay home but I also babysit I have kids every day from about 520 am till about 930 pm. I have 10 kids total besides my 4 but they r here different days times act some before and after school some every other sat. It is a crazy schedule but I do not work out side of the house.

Is there anything you are just dying to get of your wish list christmas or non christmas? Really anything on my list is fine I never really buy scrapbook stuff anymore so a lot of things are removed from super store before I get them only time I get goodies is from pal swaps. I do not really have a good less they opened one but have not found much in there for me.never have time to go to Joann.Michael's.or hobby lobby.

Anything handmade you want your partner to make for you? Anything.
Really I like things I can just put on a page.I have seen stick pins but really have no clue what to do with them I am a very simple scrapper.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

Swaps can be very addictive I used to be in or hosting everything.used to go to post office weekly and get packages every day in mail. Was in like 40 at once few yrs ago know I really only do pal swaps not much even trips my interest anymore to much I don't do I guess. And just don't have time either

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

Plus there is not as many going on like there once was hahaha

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to mommie75

Jennifer thanks for sharing. It is no way I could deal with that many kids at one time I think I would most def go crazy lol. I like pal swaps to may try to host more after christmas don't know I will send invites if i do. 40 at once? How did you keep up lol. I have not got that bad yet thank God.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to babigirl

I had it all wrote down hehehehe I did not work or anything then I just did swaps and worked on swaps

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to mommie75

JCI

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thats alot at one time lol

Page 3 of 15 
Permissions Topic Options