"ALL NEW ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE"
NOVEMBER is here! Time for sign ups!
Hello all you interested ladies...let me introduce myself! My name is Quay and I am the new hostess of the "ALL NEW ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE" I am 56, I have been married for 37 years to the same man. We have 5 grown children, 4 boys (ack) and one port in the storm, our daughter! lol We have 5 grandchildren and no pets.... Sounds like we are finally alone!! RIGHT!! hehe So I found this challenge in 2006 and fell in love with it!!! It keeps me motivated to scrap more. (I am very competitive) (evil glare here) lol Anyway, we have done some talking and revamping and we think we have a GREAT start to a new and improved "ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE" (AGC) SO we are asking everyone to come check us out, ask questions read the lists we already have posted. Send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help you! Just give us a chance to show how much fun this challenge can really be!!! We can't wait to meet you.
Ok... I know some people have been intimated by this challenge but shut the front door----this challenge has been revised and updated!! KEEP READING.....
Not only will you meet new people here you'll get your motivation amp'd up you'll become a creative rock star to all your scrap cronies!! Seriously!!!
Your creativity will grow beyond your wildest dreams... ya and you will leap out of your comfort zone like their is no tomorrow!! Playing with us on the monthly challenge will not only be fun, it will be a place where you can talk about your woes and your toes...make close bonds with ladies who have the same and not so same ideals! And we all need more friends right? Say yes!!
Now before you run off, take some time and read thru' this post and ask me some questions, if you have any questions...or your overwhelmed beyond belief, ask me to help you catch your breath! We have made some BIG changes and we think it is a lot easier to follow than before!
SO pull up your BIG GIRL PANTIES and jump in with us die hard players and join the ranks of the obsessed!!
We will have daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge. All to keep you motivated and working hard to actually get those pics onto paper and into an album! We are willing to hold your hands thru the rough bumps. So ask...PLEASE!!!!!!
SIGN-UPS will be open until November 7th
If you are playing for points/prizes please send me $8.00 via USPS no later than November 7th. If you don't want to pay, you can always play motivational (but you won't be eligible for the prizes).
Alternately you can pay via PayPal by sending money to
If you select this method, you will have to pay $8.55 to cover PayPal fees but that’s not that bad considering a stamp would cost you $0.45
PRIZES: Gift certificates to sb.com!
(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)
1. Most Points Overall: no matter what your goal was if you meet your goal and if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you are the winner in this category.
2. Most Points 10 or Fewer Layouts: If you set your goal at 10 or fewer layouts and you meet your goal BUT do not exceed 10 layouts for the month then you are eligible for this category. If you complete more than 10 LOs then that moves you to other prize categories.
3. Random Drawing of Everyone Who Meets Their Monthly Layout Goal: Meet your monthly layout goal and there will be a drawing done on random.org of everyone who met their goal but did not win in another category.
***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your monthly layout goal. Each paying player may only win in ONE category.*****
Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:
*8x8 or above including 6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12=1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*3 4x6 or 5x5=1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
*Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on your points you have counted.
**Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them.**
**If all you do is Cards you can count them as your layout goal, you can also count points for them.** THIS RULE only counts if you do just cards for the month...and no LO's**
WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE POST YOUR LAYOUT GOAL FOR THE MONTH! YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR GOAL ANYTIME BEFORE SIGN-UPS CLOSE on the 7th of the month!
~~~Only pages that are NEWLY completed and uploaded on or after November 1st count towards your total points and layouts.
~~~This challenge ends on November 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST. All LOs, cards, pics, or other projects to be counted for points or towards your LO goal must be uploaded to your gallery AND linked to this thread with your point details.
~~~All weekly challenge pics, LOs/projects, etc. AND POINT DETAILS must be posted to the thread by the deadline for weekly challenges which is Sunday 11:59 PM PST. (That is the Sunday of the week the challenges were posted for. Full weeks run from MONDAY (Day 1) to SUNDAY (Day 7).
~~~Most daily challenges do NOT have to be complete the day the challenge is posted, unless the challenge says it is for that day only. However, you get +10 bonus points for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted.
~~~To take the bonus +10 pts for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted you must have the daily complete, uploaded to your gallery, and posted to the thread WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST that day.
~~~When you post your cards, LOs, or altered projects please post ALL points, details including any daily, weekly, or monthly challenges you are counting them for on this thread. Please try not to post projects then come back later to post the points details. If you do not post points details by a deadline for special points, you cannot take special points even if the project was completed in time. Special points are points such as points for a weekly challenge or the points for completing a daily challenge the same day it is posted, bonus points offered for another reason.
Note on embedding:
ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.
LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Link/Embed Image' link in the 'Share & Link' box to the left of the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.
These are the new rules for people who want to volunteer to do a week of challenges.
1. The daily challenges can be worth 150 pts up to 200 pts with one exception per week up to 300 pts. So 6 days of 150 up to 200 points or less and one challenge up to 300 points.
2. The daily challenges should generally be something that can be incorporated into ANY LO.
3. You SHOULD post the challenge by 10 AM EST (which is 7AM PST) OR post the challenge the night before, preferably after 9PM your time.
*~* I will update the front page everyday by 10:00 am*~*
So please have your daily challenged posted so I can find it and update the front.
****Weeks will run from Monday to Sunday!****
KimKV~ (Kim) 10/12
Megan Ann~ (Megan) 2/
Justlyn~ (Lyn) 0/5
Mrs. Coder~ (April)1/5