Username Post: ALL NEW November Anything Goes Challenge! Sign Ups Start NOW!        (Topic#1581991)
MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:
Hello! I'm working on catching up and cleaning today. This might be a week in which I actually scrap something -- pretty cool -- but first, I've got to make sure I put a dent in the re-organizing for company in December. Why is it that the bathtub just will not clean itself?!

Anne- You sound so organized...What a good house wife you are! I know what you can do...take a picture of your chores today and scrap them!! hehe
No, really I'm serious!! And you don't have one of those self cleaning tubs? WoW! I am shocked...well I don't have one either!

I just might take a few pictures. The title would be, "boys are gross, Boys are Gross, BOYS are GROSS!"

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:20 AM
In response to dkscrapper

• dkscrapper Said:
You would think someone would invent a self cleaning bathtub!

I just can't seem to get any scrapping done for playing games. I need to work on a cookbook of my son's favorite foods that he ask for 6 years ago. I've got to get that thing made. Gave up on doing a scrapbook kind of one. Found a really cute one at Cracker Barrel and all I have to do is fill out the recipe cards but I just can't seem to get around to do it.

Boy do I feel for you! I got hooked on Cityville on Facebook for a while, I even made a spread sheet so I could keep track of things on there. Pretty addict!!

And the cookbook idea is so cute, I did a family cookbook with the kids fave recipes about 3 years ago. It was hard to get in the mood to type up all those recipes, It get's old just copying recipes over and over. Now I am working on a volume 2 cookbook. That's going to probably take 3 years too!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:24 AM
In response to Quay

Megan- Poor little Aslan...I hope you can unravel the mystery as to why he is scratching. And I see you are working hard at your new job! Sounds like things are working out for you in your job really nice!

Julie- SO did your stalking work last night? Did ya get your phone? And have you learned all there is to know about it!

Elaine-YOUR NEW AVI IS GORGEOUS!!!! And your cards are so cute...great job on the scrapping!!

Jade-I think your going to be very happy with your new job! Keep us posted on everything.

Karen-I am so glad to hear your move was successful! And Super glad you were able to do some scrapping!!! What an extra treat that must have been for you! Keep up the scrapping, and be sure to post your pics if you can!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:34 AM
In response to Quay

Anne- you are so right... I hate cleaning our boys bathroom...

They have so much more filth and the have more sweat and well more...you know, those icky things we all hate to see in the tub... *shudder* Annnnnyway... Maybe on second thought I will forgo the bathroom cleaning yet another day and scrap instead!! hehe

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:37 AM
In response to Quay

Kim- I am still so jealous of your cameo...Waaaaaaaaaaa Maybe next year I can get me one. Cross your fingers for me! hehe

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:41 AM
In response to Quay

Question of the Day!!

If you had enough money to BUY ONE item to add to your scrap collection, what would that be? AND WHY would you need it!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-13-12 02:48 PM
In response to MommaSaid

I'd love self cleaning toilets! Oh and clothes that put themselves away!! Yeah, I know, now I'm just being silly!!

Mrs. Coder
Idol
Mrs. Coder
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
Question of the Day!!

If you had enough money to BUY ONE item to add to your scrap collection, what would that be? AND WHY would you need it!!

I would want this, but they say it is discontinued. waaa
storage for paper
btw, hi Anne and Megan

Edited by Mrs. Coder on 11-13-12 05:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Mrs. Coder

Quay, yeah I ran out and practically attacked the UPS man when he finally delivered it at 7:30 p.m.! He was a little surprised and said talk about curbside service! I am still attempting to transfer all my contacts, music, apps, pics, etc. It was a big job but I think I'm finally figuring it all out!

Jade, Your new job sounds awesome! Loved the pic of you in your scrubs! Cute!

Oh and Quay I have been thinking about putting up the tree! I am in such a Christmas mood! Been seeing lots of tree pics on facebook so it seems like a lot of people are in the spirit early this year! I usually put it up Thanksgiving weekend but heck I may just do it this weekend since I have nothing planned! Then I can enjoy it longer and relax all Thanksgiving break! I think you talked me into it! Ha!

Anne, hope you got all your cleaning crossed off your list! We have been really slacking in that department lately but when we are running here and there and only home to eat and sleep it is kind of hard!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 07:28 PM
In response to senora_x

DO it Julie... do it!! I just finished tonight with my tree... I will be taking pictures tomorrow, I want my DH to use his good camera!! So it looks really authentic!! WOo HOo

April- I looked at that paper stack, I want one too! I think I am going to go on safari to hunt for the elusive paper stack!!! (via web search of course) hehe

Well people, I am beat.. I have baked all day and I still didn't finish what I was suppose to do. I made--->
Oatmeal-Mustard honey bread
White bread and
Banana Bread

Tomorrow I will be making --->
Banana cupcakes with brown butter frosting
Whole wheat-honey bread
Corn bread and
Baking powder biscuit's

SO off to bed I go and off to slumber land...hehe The new daily has already been posted..

WHERE ARE THOSE LO'S PEOPLE???

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

I don't feel in the Christmas spirit. I don't have many decorations and don't have money to buy any I barely have money for gifts this year which doesn't help. But I am hoping at my new job after thanksgiving they will put up Christmas decorations and that will help me get in the Christmas spirit. And me and my mom are going to go shopping for Black Friday which is always fun. Hopefully I can get a lot of Christmas gifts.

Today was my second day at the new job and it was even better than yesterday. I was able to make appointments and and get patients in and out of rooms to see the doc. I felt more helpful today, even the doc thought so I even helped this lady who was getting fluid drained from her knee then get a cortisone shot. She wanted to squeeze my hand b/c she was afraid it would hurt. The ortho doc I work for mainly deals with the knee. It felt so good to be there for her. I LOVE my new job. I love what I do, I love the ladies in the office and the doc too. I am sad I wont be there tmw. I only work mon, tues and thur there and sonic the other days, putting me working 6 days a week 40+ hours.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-14-12 05:05 AM
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
Question of the Day!!

So I guess your answer to the question is a Cameo?

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
Question of the Day!!

I'm a little late but my answer would be some kind of shelving for all my stamps. I just have them in those plastic containers and it's hard to see what in each box. I only have somewhere around 1000 stamps.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-14-12 03:08 PM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
  • Quay Said:
Question of the Day!!

So I guess your answer to the question is a Cameo?

BWhahahahahahaha

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-14-12 03:09 PM
In response to dkscrapper

• dkscrapper Said:
  • Quay Said:
Question of the Day!!

I'm a little late but my answer would be some kind of shelving for all my stamps. I just have them in those plastic containers and it's hard to see what in each box. I only have somewhere around 1000 stamps.

OK now I am jealous of you Donna!! I would love to have over 1000 stamps!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-14-12 03:21 PM
In response to Quay

SO here I sit...trying to decide what to do... DO I take a nap? or do I scrap? I haven't even put all my scrap stuff away from my scrap weekend. I have been busy and lazy!! Is that possible? hehe

I have cleaned all 3 bathrooms, vacuumed everything, loaded the dishwasher and washed the dishes. I have gone grocery shopping for a few items, talked to the Specialty Hospital and got my appointment all set in gold!! I have been sitting here wondering if I should be doing anything else productive????

Maybe I should just get off my butt and get to work with my scrap stuff!! But I think I would rather sit here and type dumb stuff...hehehehe j/k I would rather sit here and talk I guess... So where are you my friends?

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

Quay - you make me tired reading all the things you get done in 1 day. Could you come to my house and do some cleaning? lol I need a good cleaning in the bathrooms. I just did laundry so that is good. lol

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to jadebrit

Hi ladies. Have 2 layouts finished and working on another and have picked out the paper (that I have been holding for that "special" photo) so hoping I will actually get a weekly done!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-15-12 05:21 AM
In response to njr007

Okay, I hope anyone can make a question of the day. Becasue I have one.

What is the absolute most stupid/dumb thing anyone has ever said to you?

My answer would have to be when I backed my brand new SUV into a tree, dented the drivers side quarter panel and half the back door. The quarter panels flared out and I wasn't used to that.

When the insurance guy comes out he says "This vehicle has a lot of damage for how new it is."

I did not know there was a limit to how much damage a new car could have??

Edited by KimKV on 11-15-12 05:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-15-12 12:28 PM
In response to KimKV

What a dork of an insurance guy!!! And yes anyone can do "Question of the Day"

Ok...for me the dumbest thing was...My sister-in-law said this to me. "Joann (my daughter) is much pretty than you" SO I said, "really, I didn't know we were in a competition!"

SO...I am waiting for my water bill to post to my checking account, because I fear my account is going to be overdrawn. Yikes! I may have to shift about some funds, and I don't want to shift to much! I know it doesn't make sense but it does to me!! hehe

I am feeling stressed today, mostly on the money end, it always hits me around the holidays. I hate it, will I have enough money for everything, are we going to be able to get thru' the holidays without any surprises. Bla!! Sometimes I wish we could sleep thru' all the festivities, dream about all the wonderful fun we had and then wake up and think we had the holidays and get back to normal town without a glitch. The older I get the more stressful the holidays seem to be for me.

So I have some LO's ready I need to scan them...excuses excuses hehe I can see everyone is running a muck here, trying to get all the LO's done they wanted to get done. *wink* So maybe this will help out. ---->

1200 xtra points for the first person to put up, with points, 3 LO's!!

Ready Set GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics