Page 2 of 24 
Username Post: ALL NEW November Anything Goes Challenge! Sign Ups Start NOW!        (Topic#1581991)
jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

Quay you always crack me up. I am so excited about this challenge and new/returning ladies!
I have so many things to do and not enough time to do it. I just got Westin back and I should have gotten more things done but i played instead so now I am playing catch up. I finally finished laundry today and put it up. Now I need to sweep and mop my floors, vacuum the bedrooms, get my pants hemmed, get oil changed in car, wash car and vacuum out car. Then I actually have plans to go to some Halloween parties this weekend and have no costume. Then me and Westin are going to boo at the zoo on Sunday. So I hope I can get everything done by the end of the month so I can be ready for this challenge on Nov. 1. I cannot believe I did not scrapbook at all this month. I will get back to you on a LO goal

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to jadebrit

Aha! It's here. I know (pre-caffeinated) that I can commit to 2 LO's in November. I'm hoping for more; but I've also got a project in mind, etc.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-25-12 04:42 AM
In response to jadebrit

Hi Jade! I do remember you. How have you been?

Edited by KimKV on 10-25-12 04:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

I've been better. My ex husband just got remarried. I am stressed out about money b/c my ex just got out the army and is jobless at the moment so I haven't got child support for this month. How are you?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-25-12 02:30 PM
In response to jadebrit

That's hard and in this economy. I will say a prayer for ya.

I'm good. We did something really stupid 2 years ago, we movde to Waco, TX. We hated it there, we weren't in a good area, our son wouldn't go any where cause he had his GTO and all the cars around there where lifted with those wheels that spin around. The one time he went to walmart he was afraid his car would be trashed caused of the looks he got. Heck, even I was a bit afraid and I don't scare easily.

So 6 weeks later we were all back home. Back in our house, hubby back at his job. Like nothing ever happened, until you look at the money hit! But, it is what it is.

Bet you wished you hadn't asked!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 03:21 PM
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
Quay you always crack me up. I am so excited about this challenge and new/returning ladies!
I have so many things to do and not enough time to do it. I just got Westin back and I should have gotten more things done but i played instead so now I am playing catch up. I finally finished laundry today and put it up. Now I need to sweep and mop my floors, vacuum the bedrooms, get my pants hemmed, get oil changed in car, wash car and vacuum out car. Then I actually have plans to go to some Halloween parties this weekend and have no costume. Then me and Westin are going to boo at the zoo on Sunday. So I hope I can get everything done by the end of the month so I can be ready for this challenge on Nov. 1. I cannot believe I did not scrapbook at all this month. I will get back to you on a LO goal

You need a servant boy!! hehe a tall, handsome, silky skined, tan, horse riding cowboy to do your chores!! *wink wink* ya you know what I'm thinkin'
Cool Beans Jade...I'll keep an eye out for your LO goal number!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 03:23 PM
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
Aha! It's here. I know (pre-caffeinated) that I can commit to 2 LO's in November. I'm hoping for more; but I've also got a project in mind, etc.

YaY! Anne is here...and looking rather sexy I might add...2 LO's it is Motivational I assume???

Glad you came to play with the loooooonies here!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 03:33 PM
In response to Quay

Soooooooooo Ladies...how was your day today???? What??? You want to hear how mine was?!?! (turns head and blushes) hehe OK you've got it....

I got up @ 6:30am got dressed and headed out to my mom's house so I could take her to her Doctors appointment. Then that was done so I took her home becuz' she was exhausted. She had one of those heart stress test, where you walk on a tread mill for so long and then they can see if your gonna die! hahaha Well turns out for an 80 year old woman she has a very strong heart!!! YAY!

Then I went to the store for her and picked up some groceries. And then hiked the groceries up 20 steps 4 times and then I needed the stress test to see if I was gonna die...I know I will, fat and stairs don't mix!!! bwhahahaha

Then back in the car and drove 30 miles home and then changed into jeans and here I am sitting on my bu-tttttt talking about my oh so boring day! hehehe

Now you know the truth...I am not the rock star you thought I was, I am just a fat grandma with big boobs to hug my grandchildren with!!! hehehehe

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 03:35 PM
In response to Quay

BBL guys!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:

YaY! Anne is here...and looking rather sexy I might add...2 LO's it is Motivational I assume???

I'm watching the bills and trying to decide motivational/not. For now, let's call me motivational. I should have a more confident answer on the first.

All those stairs. How do your knees feel?

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
That's hard and in this economy. I will say a prayer for ya.

I'm good. We did something really stupid 2 years ago, we movde to Waco, TX. We hated it there, we weren't in a good area, our son wouldn't go any where cause he had his GTO and all the cars around there where lifted with those wheels that spin around. The one time he went to walmart he was afraid his car would be trashed caused of the looks he got. Heck, even I was a bit afraid and I don't scare easily.

So 6 weeks later we were all back home. Back in our house, hubby back at his job. Like nothing ever happened, until you look at the money hit! But, it is what it is.

Bet you wished you hadn't asked!!

I thought I remember you saying yall were moving last i heard from ya. Well glad it worked out in the end

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • jadebrit Said:

You need a servant boy!! hehe a tall, handsome, silky skined, tan, horse riding cowboy to do your chores!! *wink wink* ya you know what I'm thinkin'
Cool Beans Jade...I'll keep an eye out for your LO goal number!!

I was thinking the same thing

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

I also woke up at 6:30 got ready and dropped westin off at school/daycare at 7:30 then off to work for 8:00. Then I had to check in the truck and put it up then carhop till 3:00 and my feet were hurting. Since I didn't have to pick up westin until 4:30 I came home and did nothing for an hour and a half. then after i picked up Westin I sweep and mop my floors and now I am exhausted lol

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 05:24 PM
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
  • Quay Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:

I'm watching the bills and trying to decide motivational/not. For now, let's call me motivational. I should have a more confident answer on the first.

All those stairs. How do your knees feel?

Since I got the bionic knee transplant...I do the stairs just fine!!! It's my butt that gets worn out! lol

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

Quay glad your knee is better!! But sorry about your butt problem lol

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

I am feeling slightly creative. I might clean off my table and get creative. But I wont be there long b/c I am about to pass out as soon as Westin goes to bed lol
I have a funny story about my scrap table/dinning table. Gabe (a friend of mine who we kind of see each other sometimes) was over and he asked why I have a dinning table since it is just me and Westin we don't really need one. I said I have a table to scrapbook on, duh! Why else do people have dinning room tables? lol I thought yall would appreciate that

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 06:31 PM
In response to jadebrit

Duh!!! hehehe That is so funny...and doesn't he know that when a family sits down at the table and talk while they eat, they are creating memories and tradition!!! YA Girlfriend!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Quay

I thought I posted to this thread, but I am not seeing my post anywhere. Odd.
I will try this challenge. I commit to doing 10 LO's for the month of November.

November won't be quite as hectic as October was. (Even with it being Thanksgiving.)

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 05:06 AM
In response to Lolwlias

• Lolwlias Said:
I thought I posted to this thread, but I am not seeing my post anywhere. Odd.
I will try this challenge. I commit to doing 10 LO's for the month of November.

November won't be quite as hectic as October was. (Even with it being Thanksgiving.)

HI their Lolwlias, Welcome to our challenge!! We plan on having loads of fun here or else! lol

10 LO's...got it on the front page. And do you want to pay $8.55 to be eligible for prizes? Or you can be motivational?

Oh and what is your first name?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 05:11 AM
In response to Quay

Ok Ladies it is scrapbook weekend for me, again!! hehe So I will not be here today, but I will check in TONIGHT!!!

See about your friends coming and joining us here today! That will be today's challenge, even tho' we haven't really opened the start gates!

Alright my peeps! See ya'll tonight!

Page 2 of 24 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics