Page 3 of 24 
Username Post: ALL NEW November Anything Goes Challenge! Sign Ups Start NOW!        (Topic#1581991)
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-26-12 12:04 PM
In response to Quay

OMGosh!! This group is gonna be a hoot and a holler!! Yes, I'm still a southern girl living in New England!

Quay, 20 steps 4 times, geez, bionic knee or not, that's impressive!!

Jade, gotta agree with you on the dinning room table. Does anyone really use them for their intended purpose?

Well since we are sharing our day. I woke up at 5:00. My son leaves for work shortly after that, then DH heads out about 6:00. Then it's aaaaahhhh quiet coffee and tv.

Today I went to the Rescue League I volunteer at to clean small animal cages. We have 3 rabbits, 2 rats, (they need love too) 3 mice and one hamster. When I got done with that I was asked if I had time to walk some of the dogs. No one scheduled themselves for the 11-1 shift. I walked, well most of them simply drug me, 8 or 10 dogs today!! To include 1 rather large shepherd/Rottweiler mix, 1 Mastiff and Hound dawg!! So, yea, I'm a little tired.

Hubby comes home this afternoon from business travel so I will cook, cause we're both tired of carry out.

I'm looking at the other ladies playing here. Anne (mommasaid) and Eileen I think we used to haunt some of the same threads.

Lolwlias and DaNiel, I don't believe we have ever "met". So Hi!
I think that's everyone.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-26-12 12:04 PM
In response to KimKV

Oh and Quay, can I shamelessly promote a little challenge I have started here??

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to KimKV

Hi, Kim! If memory serves, you rocked the 2-page sketch, yes? Maybe also PageMaps?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-26-12 02:04 PM
In response to MommaSaid

Oh yes! Wow, I had forgotten about that. It was the two page layouts. hmmmm...maybe I should do that again, eventually.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 05:26 PM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Oh and Quay, can I shamelessly promote a little challenge I have started here??

Promote away!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 05:34 PM
In response to Quay

Well hello everyone...I am at my BFF's right now...typing this on her computer...DUH!!!! hehe I had to say it that way...just cuz' it sounded dumb!! lol

Kim, what? Cook? what is that? I cook everynight...did I say everynight? I meant to say ALL day long!! (even tho' I don't drink coffee)

Hi Jade...get that table cleaned off so you can start scrapping on the 1st...Oh and Jade, have you talked to julie lately?? I'll email her and the others and give them the link here.

So I have 2 pages done already. Getting ready to start #3! I have eaten plenty of junk...and plan on eating MORE!!! hahaha

And Kim it is going to be a hoot...one rule is be yourself..and a little dirty to add flavor! hahaha

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 05:59 PM
In response to Quay

All right ladies I am going to take some meds...and then go back downstairs to scrap some more...

I LOVE SCRAPBOOK WEEKEND!!!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

I wish I could have a scrapping weekend with you Quay. sounds like fun

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 07:44 PM
In response to jadebrit

It would be a riot with you..we have so much fun not only do we laugh we eat, we sing and sometimes we have the occasional fart... j/k hehehe We wish you all could come!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-27-12 04:36 AM
In response to Quay

Dirty? Me?

If anyone would be interested I'm hosting just a fun, easy little challenge:

Lets Share

Edited by KimKV on 10-27-12 04:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

hi everyone. Getting ready for a Halloween party

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to jadebrit

Morning!

I kinda wish it wasn't morning yet -- awake for an hour in the middle of the night -- but it is. Yesterday's big accomplishment was the school Trunk Or Treat. Today, my goal is Mass, grocery list and ironing. *sigh* And on that note....

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-28-12 04:52 AM
In response to MommaSaid

Gee Anne, wish I had known you couldn't sleep either. We could had a party!

Yesterday was a great day! I volunteer at a local animal rescue yesterday, hubby and I went to a fundraising event for the shelter. We took the neatest Rottweiler/mix 2 year old with us, this dog loved EVERYONE! Now, I believe in Fate/Destiny and I surely saw it in action yesterday. When we got to the shelter to pick up Jake, someone was walking him, so we had to wait a bit. Then when we got the event I told hubby just stop in front we can unload and then park, he said no, I’ll carry stuff. As we were getting out of the car this young man was walking by and commented on how handsome Jake was. We stood there in the parking lot for probably 10 minutes talking about Jake. An hour later he was back with more questions, then came back later to tell us he had put Jake on hold, but could I watch Jake and his roommate’s dog together and tell the shelter how the intro went. Anyway, to shorten this already long story. Tony (the new daddy) cancelled plans to go out of town so he could Jake on top of the 4 times he came back to get information!! If we hadn't have had to wait for Jake, parked where we did, when we did none of this would have happened, Fate to me!!

Edited by KimKV on 10-28-12 04:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to KimKV

Awww! Yay for Jake! THAT is definitely destiny in action.

I couldn't sleep because of a strange dream. Evidently DH and I took two cars to be repaired on two separate occasions (in dream land). On both occasions, the form we had to fill out included the question, "If hob goblins were to use this car, would they be able to drive it?" As if there are some repairs that are so minor that a strange creature could get behind the wheel and it's all fine and dandy!

Now, I want to Google and find out if hob goblins can even drive at all... because, you know, they're real and all....

OH! Did you know that one can drink enough coffee to make their eyes vibrate in their sockets? Did ya? Did ya? Huh? Huh? Did ya? Did ya? Huh? Whee!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-28-12 09:11 AM
In response to MommaSaid

I believe that Hob Goblins are fond of Green cars and prefer automatics over standard transmissions!!

So have you crashed yet??

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to KimKV

I'm here and I'm in! Put me down for 10 layouts please!

Love the Jake story. Well this summer we decided to adopt another dog and found a free mix on a Facebook garage sale site. We immediately fell in love. We got her shots and had it scheduled to get her fixed but we were heartbroken when she disappeared for 3 weeks. We put fliers up all around town, drove around (we live in the middle of nowhere) and even offered a $150 reward. Well, hubby heard a car and went outside to check and there was our dog and obviously very pregnant! So we had 6 puppies 2 weeks ago. They kept me up last night so I didn't get much sleep either but they are so cute!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-28-12 11:19 AM
In response to senora_x

Oh my!! Cute baby though.

Geez did anyone sleep last night? Gonna be a lot of sleepy scrappers tonight.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

Last night was prob the only night the past week that i slept more than 5 hours. Westin actually passed out at 7:30 and woke up at 8:00 the next morning. That never happens. Since he has been back from his dad's his schedule has been off and I have been fighting bed time. I am sure his dad did not care to keep him in any kind of schedule. So Westin was going to bed around 10:00-10:30 almost every night last week. But me and my mom went to a halloween party last night and that was fun. Then this morning we went to boo at the zoo which was also fun

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

Julie - i didn't know your dog was prego. I saw on fb that she was missing. what a great surprise

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to jadebrit

we had thought someone took her and we are pretty sure they decided to return her when they found out she was having pups! My husband is so cute. he has been like a proud dad! he actually said the other night he never knew he could love puppies so much. He has told our daughter she could keep 2 and then the other night he said if we find out they are going to be a small breed of dog that we could keep 3! He's going to have a hard time parting with any of them. They are just too sweet! good thing we live on 70 acres so they have plenty of room to play!

Page 3 of 24 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics