Page 5 of 24 
Username Post: ALL NEW November Anything Goes Challenge! Sign Ups Start NOW!        (Topic#1581991)
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to jadebrit

Yay! Thank you for taking over Quay!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-29-12 02:05 PM
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
Yay! Thank you for taking over Quay!!!

So very glad to it... I hope your life slows down eventually. IN the mean time I will do my very very best here.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Megan Ann

Hi Everybody!! I am in this month 15 layouts and put me down for motivational I may change but I will let you know ...Hi to new ladies You will love it here

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Teresakay

So is it just going to be 3 prize categories?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-29-12 03:03 PM
In response to dkscrapper

• dkscrapper Said:

So is it just going to be 3 prize categories?

Yes, for now...I want things to be a little less confusing for new comers. Then as things go well, we can add to the list of things as a group. K?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-29-12 03:04 PM
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
Hi Everybody!! I am in this month 15 layouts and put me down for motivational I may change but I will let you know ...Hi to new ladies You will love it here

Hi Teresa...so glad you made it! I have your name and count on the 1st page now!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

thanks ladies. I will refrain from killing my ex husband for now

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to jadebrit

Quay, put me down as paid! I'm not a great motivational player.

Anne, Cancer sucks and I so admire you for your strength through such a difficult time! You are so courageous! I will keep you in my prayers.

Jade, I can't even imagine supporting a family on your own. It is hard enough with 2 paychecks coming in and this time of year is even harder.

Here's to a better week for all! I'm just hoping the weekend gets here quick!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

I just want the week to be over

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to jadebrit

Hi everyone.

I'm here. I'm thinking I'll play. I'm also thinking that I'm not going to play HARD.

Put me down for FIVE layouts this month. I'm sacrificing quantity for quality this month and going to see how that works. ;-)

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-30-12 04:30 AM
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Pat, love your Goal! I got all wrapped up in the challenges and stuff last time. Think that may have been part of why I stopped. What I started doing to help me create, ended up making me hate.

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to KimKV

So I'm going to go wild and say put me down for 25, although with my hectic schedule lately I'll probably end up completing 2. But today, I'm feeling kinda brave.
Ladies, I am sending prayers to everyone dealing with something right now - whether it is medical or just life. I am thankful that the only real downer affecting me now is my mom is still without running water after Hurricane Sandy passed through Jamaica. She's recently been diagnosed diabetic, so I worry because she's not 20 anymore and Florida is not exactly across the road...

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to traceyjean

JCI! Got day 1 of chemo for the week -- good thing! A huge bonus: I'm not sick; tired but not sick. That seems to be for zee boy to tackle at this moment. And on that note, I'm being paged.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 12:21 PM
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
Quay, put me down as paid! I'm not a great motivational player.

Anne, Cancer sucks and I so admire you for your strength through such a difficult time! You are so courageous! I will keep you in my prayers.

Jade, I can't even imagine supporting a family on your own. It is hard enough with 2 paychecks coming in and this time of year is even harder.

Here's to a better week for all! I'm just hoping the weekend gets here quick!

Got ya !!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 12:22 PM
In response to GentlewoodFarms

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
Hi everyone.

I'm here. I'm thinking I'll play. I'm also thinking that I'm not going to play HARD.

Put me down for FIVE layouts this month. I'm sacrificing quantity for quality this month and going to see how that works. ;-)

5 it is... motivational I presume???

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 12:23 PM
In response to traceyjean

• traceyjean Said:
So I'm going to go wild and say put me down for 25, although with my hectic schedule lately I'll probably end up completing 2. But today, I'm feeling kinda brave.
Ladies, I am sending prayers to everyone dealing with something right now - whether it is medical or just life. I am thankful that the only real downer affecting me now is my mom is still without running water after Hurricane Sandy passed through Jamaica. She's recently been diagnosed diabetic, so I worry because she's not 20 anymore and Florida is not exactly across the road...

25 it is...are you paying or motivational?

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Quay

Hi ladies! Heading to Philly tomorrow for a week of vacation time with my bestest! I will also get to see my family and how they faired after Hurricane Sandy...I am from about 30 minutes outside of Atlantic City. They got hit pretty hard..but everyone is safe.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 12:26 PM
In response to Megan Ann

HI Megan... you be safe too! And have a great time!! You deserve it!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 12:34 PM
In response to Quay

Well Hellllllllo everyone, back from Yet another Doctors appointment for DH. Man I get sick of living in my car. *huge sigh*

Anyway...I see that some of our regulars haven't showed up. If some of you get time talk to Donna, Norma and some of the others. Let them know this is going to be a lot of fun this month!!!

SOooooooo onto some fun....If you were where hurricane Sandy was...what would be the first thing you would grab, other than your family!!!

1. I would grab pictures and scrapbooks. No way would I lose my memories!!
2. food and water. See I would have everything grab ready, and that way we could take those things in a flash!!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-30-12 12:55 PM
In response to Quay

Well I was supposedly in her path, but she didn't quite make it this far inland. But if she had I would have grabbed my guns. (that is assuming my cats are considered family)

Page 5 of 24 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics