Page 2 of 8 
Username Post: November Lets Share -Closed and Scrapping        (Topic#1582013)
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-29-12 04:57 AM
In response to NMscrapper

Well done Marci! That is exactly the type of info I want to see.

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to KimKV

Yes...what IS it about that spray %&*%!!!!!What IS to like about it!!!!...thanks for the compliments but guess what?-that butterfly is covering up a B*L*O*B of that junk!!!!...anyone have suggestions on falling in love with that spray STUFF???!!!

melissasmith
Resident
melissasmith
In response to MarciLB

Is there room for me? I would love to join in!

Thanks!
Melissa

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-29-12 08:46 AM
In response to MarciLB

• Marcilb Said:
Yes...what IS it about that spray %&*%!!!!!What IS to like about it!!!!...thanks for the compliments but guess what?-that butterfly is covering up a B*L*O*B of that junk!!!!...anyone have suggestions on falling in love with that spray STUFF???!!!

Isn't that what stickers are for?!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-29-12 08:47 AM
In response to KimKV

Sure is room for you Melissa. But are you stalking me?? Just kidding. You're stalking Mary.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-29-12 08:51 AM
In response to KimKV

Ok, here my first share:

Happy Birthday By KimKV

What I like about this spread:

Page one is a Pagemap. I don't usually do single picture pages, I was glad to find that pagemap.

I also like that I fought the overwhelming urge to mat at least one picture.

And I really like the paper and stickers that I used. The Happy Birthday actually was 12" long and I cut the second Happy Bday off. Same with the balloons.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to KimKV

Is it too late? I just saw this challenge..sounds fun and intersting.

melissasmith
Resident
melissasmith
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Sure is room for you Melissa. But are you stalking me?? Just kidding. You're stalking Mary.

I must be stalking you, girl! I swear it's just coincidence

melissasmith
Resident
melissasmith
In response to KimKV

It's really cute, Kim! Bright and fun. What were the title letters? Cute.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to melissasmith

Kim, that's so cute! I just love PageMaps! I don't know how I could scrap without them.

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to flintridgescrapper

oh--I think Kim's BG paper is the perfect option to that spray stuff!!! lol!!!!

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
  • Marcilb Said:

Isn't that what stickers are for?!

Yep, and lace and rub-ons! I'm working on one now that's a lift of Finnabair, so I'm up to my @#$$ in spray stuff. Good thing Finn is a grunge artist. You can finesse a spray mistake with lots of things, and it looks like you meant to do it, LOL! Marci - When I post, look for the square seashell!!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Ok. If there is room, please add me.

I have about a zillion Italy photos to scrap - some of them are definitely my favorites!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-30-12 04:31 AM
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Gottcha added Pat. Welcome!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-30-12 04:43 AM
In response to KimKV

So I am trying to decide what is the best way to make sure everyone's layouts get attention. I thought about just putting them on the first page, like any other challenge. But what if we all get crazy motivated and scrap like 10 or 15 layouts a piece!! That would be one looooooong post. So I think I will just do this.

Most recent layouts:

Banana Cream Pie By Marcilb

Happy Birthday By KimKV

Then after we get a few more I will make a post with those in it. Ok??

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to KimKV

Here's a layout I completed last night.

Happiness By Flintridgescrapper

My husband of 23 years knows how much I want to have a new picture each year for our Christmas card, so last week, on his vacation, we took a day & went to a state park near our house. We spent quite a while there, just trying to get the perfect shot. This is not the picture I'm using, but it is one of my favorites from the day. The lighting on the picture of my layout is off, but I love how the picture turned out.

Another reason I really like this is that I have just discovered the Simple Stories line of papers. Where, oh where, has it been all my life?? I love the embellishments that come with the collections. This is from the Harvest Lane collection, and I love it!

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to flintridgescrapper

I'm jealous! My husband refuses to take pictures! It has been a struggle to get him to take any in the almost 13 years that we have been together but now it's pretty much impossible!!! He thinks he's fat and ugly! Really?! DId I marry a girl? LOL!

:: oh well...
I guess that's just how it goes sometimes.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-30-12 08:32 AM
In response to Doreena

Does sound like something a girl would say! I'm the one that hates my picture taken, my son doesn't either.

Hey do any of you have a Slice?

Edited by KimKV on 10-30-12 08:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Doreena

• Doreena Said:
I'm jealous! My husband refuses to take pictures! It has been a struggle to get him to take any in the almost 13 years that we have been together but now it's pretty much impossible!!! He thinks he's fat and ugly! Really?! DId I marry a girl? LOL!

:: oh well...
I guess that's just how it goes sometimes.

Men are so funny! I won't post a layout or anything of anybody else unless I've first asked permission. So I asked him this morning about posting it, and he immediately said something to the effect of "I don't want my picture on there for everybody to see!" So I was cool with that, and then in a little bit he comes back and says, ok, go ahead & post!

Not me, Kim. I have a Cricut.

melissasmith
Resident
melissasmith

I want to share this one. I love it for a reason you didn't mention, but we rarely see family. This was a vacation for the first time with lots of them and it touched my heart to see my girls with their relatives having a ball! So that's the first reason.

The second reason is because it has lots of my favorite photos on there - eight I think. I had a collage printed through Walgreens and used those pictures inside the journal cards and kind of embellished each card and "sewed" them together, although I simply just didn't cut them up.

The last reason I love this one is because when I was done, I wanted to frame it. I had a tacky gold plastic frame, but I did like the design on it. So I painted it with primer and aged it a bit.

So those are my reasons

Teresa Collins Tell Your Story collection By Melissasmith

Thanks for looking!

Melissa

Page 2 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics