Page 4 of 8 
Username Post: November Lets Share -Closed and Scrapping        (Topic#1582013)
flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Pat, you look so happy in that picture! Looks & sounds like you had the most awesome vacation! Great layout.

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper

Kim - Isn't it funny how the accidental things sometimes make the page! That lower border really gives a spark to the whole thing.

Judy - I think that's how most of us learn. Another neat thing is the number of really good tutorial videos available on UTube and from other scrappers. Just Google something like for instance: scrapbook flower tutorial, and see what you get. Or you can find scrappers' blog links pretty easily here on sb.com.

Pat - I commented in the gallery on this, but I just wanted to say again that Weekend Market really IS perfect here! I look forward to seeing more of your trip pics. They will have a nice continuity using the same collection.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-02-12 10:16 AM
In response to NMscrapper

Our latest. Keep it up girls. I really do like hearing what about the pages you love. Usually we just say what it is and such.

City in Despair By NMscrapper

A Love Story By Flintridgescrapper

Surprise By KimKV

Baldo By GentlewoodFarms

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-02-12 10:17 AM
In response to KimKV

I can't remember a time when I didn't hate my pictures. Beside when was little

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to KimKV

ME, TOO!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

I know. But I'm actually liking MOST of the ones that I have from Italy. I was having so much fun and was so relaxed, and it was just such an awesome adventure that I think the photos of me reflect all that.

As soon as I get my mom's little album done, I'll start scrapping some stuff for myself, and then we'll see how I feel about them. LOL

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB

Arent we all like that?...If I do get in a picture I am usually holding something in front of me or hiding behind someone....and I am also caring less and less....oh well...!!!! just get in the picture I say to myself!!!!...lol....
anyway...I amde this for other challenges but what I like about it is Morgan...she is such a sweet Yorkie...and she is 14 now and I dont like that part.......so I am always glad to do the scrap your pet challenge

Morgan By Marcilb

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to MarciLB

I agree Marci...about hiding behind someone...do it all the time if I can.

Here's mine
I finally used cheesecloth...alway worried about trying something new...AND I dyed it with Glimmer Mist....and made a mess but I like how it turned out
Hopefully we can have our layouts in more than one challenge as this is also entered in the inspiration challenge..I lifted a gorgeous layout by Lvalent3 called Beach Vacation...seen here
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/477999/view /3475017/...

Mermaid By Dollscrap

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-03-12 04:45 AM
In response to dollscrap

Doesn't matter to me if layouts are in other challenges, that's call killing two (or more) birds with one stone. Though I would never kill a bird. Except noisy, obnoxious, mean old roosters. Sorry...back to the answer.

And obviously post as many as you like, as long as you can tell us what you like about the page.

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to KimKV

Marci - Morgan always makes me stop and smile. No matter how you scrap her, she's the star! May she live the be 114.

Jeannie - The cheesecloth is beautiful. It adds just the right touch here. I've tried it a time or two and always wind up with a tangled blob, LOL!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

LOL..."tangled blob". That sounds just like my scrapping!

Loving these layouts!

Rhondatx
Veteran
Rhondatx

• NMscrapper Said:
Sorry Kim, I have a Cricut.

I have a Gazelle and really need to learn to use it to capacity.

Rhondatx
Veteran
Rhondatx
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
I can't remember a time when I didn't hate my pictures. Beside when was little

Me too!!

Rhondatx
Veteran
Rhondatx

• NMscrapper Said:
Marci - Morgan always makes me stop and smile. No matter how you scrap her, she's the star! May she live the be 114.!

AGREED!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-04-12 08:06 AM
In response to Rhondatx

Good morning, or afternoon!

Rhondatx
Veteran
Rhondatx
In response to KimKV

I like several things about this LO. First, the photos, they take me back to our trip to Italy 2 year's ago. Second, I am trying to be more creative in selecting papers and embellishments for my LO's. I am taking an online SBing class that is dedicated to just this topic. I pulled from several different collections for this LO. Also, I purchased the October Afternoon 9 to 5 collection awhile back and love it. However, I have not been able to make it work with my photos and albums. So, I like that I used one of the papers for this LO.

Strolling through Trastevere By Rhondatx

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-04-12 02:23 PM
In response to Rhondatx

You sound like me. I am trying to be more creative, without making scrapbooking stressful again. I've been building pages 5 & 6 of my DS's 18th birthday and I am pretty pleased with what I have done so far. There will be 8 pages of his birthday when I'm done. Crazy huh?

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 11-04-12 03:51 PM
In response to KimKV

Pictures of me? I hate 99% of them but I made up my mind a few years ago that no matter what I needed to be in some so my next generations will have some idea of what I looked like. I won't be around to worry what they think either so that is a relief. : )

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 11-04-12 03:54 PM
In response to GMFTS

I know that several of you have already seen this but I still want to share because I am just so happy that I finally had just the right photos for the pp which I have been hanging onto for years and years. I like how this came out too - I have not been very happy with my scrapping lately so it is nice to have a lo I am satisfied with.

Hey Wanna Play Chicken? By GMFTS

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 11-04-12 03:57 PM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
This is great!! I am so loving how we are doing things we don't normally do. Maybe we should call the "Outta your Comfy Zone" Challenge!!!

I've got a layout I keep meaning to post, but got some other stuff brewing that has pulled me away!!! LIFE!!

I love the Out of your Comfy Zone.

I love how Carol and Judy pushed themselves so and came up with utterly gorgeous los.
I am so impressed.

Page 4 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics