Page 5 of 8 
Username Post: November Lets Share -Closed and Scrapping        (Topic#1582013)
MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to GMFTS

thanks Rhonda and Carol about Morgan--prejudice me thinks she could bring a smile for sure!

flintridgescrapper
Idol
flintridgescrapper
In response to Rhondatx

• Rhondatx Said:
I like several things about this LO. First, the photos, they take me back to our trip to Italy 2 year's ago. Second, I am trying to be more creative in selecting papers and embellishments for my LO's. I am taking an online SBing class that is dedicated to just this topic. I pulled from several different collections for this LO. Also, I purchased the October Afternoon 9 to 5 collection awhile back and love it. However, I have not been able to make it work with my photos and albums. So, I like that I used one of the papers for this LO.

Strolling through Trastevere By Rhondatx

Great job on mixing papers. I'm lazy....I buy the collections that all match so I don't have to think too hard! LOL

flintridgescrapper
Idol
flintridgescrapper
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
I know that several of you have already seen this but I still want to share because I am just so happy that I finally had just the right photos for the pp which I have been hanging onto for years and years. I like how this came out too - I have not been very happy with my scrapping lately so it is nice to have a lo I am satisfied with.

Hey Wanna Play Chicken? By GMFTS

Mary, this layout made me smile!

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to GMFTS

Mary - LOL, that's just perfect! The chickens never had it so good. You really should have introduced them to Pat's rooster, though. He's a real stunner!

flintridgescrapper
Idol
flintridgescrapper
In response to NMscrapper

I finished this last night.

Going....Going....Gone By Flintridgescrapper

I love the pictures I captured of my little boy as he was drifting off to sleep. I also wanted to include the picture of him curled up in his bed. Now, however, when I look at it on screen, the circle was the wrong choice. It should have been a square picture to go with the others. Oh, well, I can't change it now!

I liked that I was able to use a stamp on this layout. I have oodles of stamps, but it's hard for me to incorporate them into layouts. I stamped and embossed it.

I also liked that I was able to use up some scraps. I've just completed a mini album of the dogs DH & I have had down through the years, and I had some scraps left over. I've now managed to use it all!

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to flintridgescrapper

Judy...ithink the circle is PERFECT!....adorable!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to MarciLB

Monterosso

What I love most about this photo is that it is of me and my sister. We grew up in the same house, but for most of our lives we were strangers. I have an aunt who is a week older than my sister, and the two of them had the advantage of growing up together, so Becky and I were never really close like sisters should be.

Now that we're grown, we have discovered that we have a LOT in common and that we really enjoy spending time together. It's so nice to have discovered my sister as a friend.

The other thing I love is that this photo is on a beach. I grew up in the Marine Corps, along both coasts, and always easily accessible to a beach. Beaches make me feel like a kid again.

And this photo was taken in Italy. What's not to love about THAT????

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-06-12 04:34 AM
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Hi, just popping in really quick, life's chores are taking me away from scrapping today. I did finish DS's birthday pictures yesterday. Will post them later, I really like how they turned out.

Will make a new post of the most recent layouts later as well!!

C YA!!!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-06-12 09:11 AM
In response to KimKV

Time for the latest layouts post. Does this help everyone make sure they saw all the layouts or not??

Mermaid By Dollscrap

Morgan By Marcilb

Hey Wanna Play Chicken? By GMFTS

Going....Going....Gone By Flintridgescrapper

Monterosso By GentlewoodFarms

Strolling through Trastevere By Rhondatx

Edited by KimKV on 11-08-12 05:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-06-12 09:15 AM
In response to KimKV

Rhonda, I couldn't add your payout, it's not public embedded.

When Scott retired from the Air Force, we moved back home to Missouri..Epic fail. But we bought a house on 5 acres, pasture mostly. Don't know what we were thinking. We had chickens and roosters. Well there was one that was basically my pet. I would come outside int he mornings, yelled Biff and he would come running for breakfast. He would sit on my lap while we sat on the porch waiting for DJ's bus to come. Everyone thought that was so cool. I think I have pictures????

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-06-12 02:45 PM
In response to KimKV

Last 4 pages of my son's birthday, I knew it makes you all sad that you don't have to look at any more, but I ran out of pictures!!

Gifts By KimKV

I used ribbon on here and I like how it came out. The balloons strip on the left and the little thin circle strip across the top. And I stamped, simple stamping, but I stamped. I like that I took two different sketches and used parts of each one to make this. I'm starting to really like sketches!!

Twister By KimKV

I simply love how my twister mat turned out! I wasn't sure how to make the second page match,without an other mat. Started with just the big circle, then decided to make journal circles. I am quite pleased.

Rhondatx
Veteran
Rhondatx

Judy, I think the circle is perfect. I love the progression of photos. Great idea.

Rhondatx
Veteran
Rhondatx
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Pat - Such a beautiful story to go with a beautiful LO. I love the expressions on your face...laughing and enjoying the moment.

Kim - I just allowed public embedding to the LO...sorry.

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to Rhondatx

Kim...it's sad AND happy when you finish a book isnt it???!!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-08-12 05:05 AM
In response to MarciLB

Thanks Rhonda, added it.

Yes it is happy/sad...more sad for this one. His 18th was seriously the last one we had anything to do with. Plus I wasn't scrapping so I didn't even think about at least making him let me take a couple of pictures with his cheesecake. But his 21st is in Feb. and there will be a small party with us, like it or not!!

I also didn't take pictures this year of me and hubbies b-days and i turned 50. I did however take a ton on our 25th wedding anniversary.

Oh goodness,

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to KimKV

Hi Kim - I have another one for this, in fact I was beginning to photograph it and my uglies when I got into this mess. I tripped over a light cord in our bedroom on Tuesday afternoon, landed on my knee, went to the ER on Wednesday morning only to find out I have multiple fractures of the tibia. They put me in a brace, because it can't be surgically repaired. Only cure is time and no weight on it, so now I'm in a skilled nursing facility for at least two weeks. Means I can't even see my scrapbook stuff let alone scrap anything. Sorry, but I'm not sure I'll get it posted.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-08-12 02:49 PM
In response to NMscrapper

OH MY GOSH!!! That's terrible, I hope it heals fast. They do some some large percent of accidents happen at home.

And don't you worry about posting at all. Just worry about you!!

flintridgescrapper
Idol
flintridgescrapper
In response to KimKV

Aw, Carol, what a tough thing to be going through! Hope you feel better real soon!

flintridgescrapper
Idol
flintridgescrapper

Kim, please post the picture of the rooster if you find it! That sounds adorable!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-09-12 05:35 AM

I will certainly look for it!

Page 5 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics