Page 6 of 8 
Username Post: November Lets Share -Closed and Scrapping        (Topic#1582013)
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-12-12 09:28 AM
In response to KimKV

Where is everyone???

I am going to try something completely out of my box. I have a hard time when the pages that are are side by side in my albums do not match. So I am going to try to do the Mother's and Father's day pictures on totally different papers. Even though my son has on the same shirt, which I could pull the orange into the layouts, I won't. Wish me luck!!

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to KimKV

Hi! I've been so busy cleaning and organizing my scraproom, w/ other challenges - including blog challenges and hosting a challenge, so I haven't got to this one yet.
But it is next on my list and I know what I am going to do...something totally new, and scary, to me... yikes!

Edited by Doreena on 11-12-12 10:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to Doreena

Was away thurs night-sun night on a great sb weekend...so i have a few to post and i need to get caught up on everyone's work...!

I really like this Lo because there arent too many pics with my DH, grandson BRian and me..also-he loves Mickey right now...so while away I got to play with the Mickey cart that they had there...

Mickey, Pop Pop and Gammy By Marcilb

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to MarciLB

I really like these floureshy words I found in Joanns (celebrate)...also-I had this paper in my stash and when my m-i-l gave my DH this car for his bday--I couldnt believe how much it looks like the paper!-you couldnt plan something like that!

Celebrate.... By Marcilb

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to MarciLB

This was my personal fav Lo that I did on my scrapping weekend...I am not a big stamper and I stamped to practice this weekend...this is stamping all around the photos and I really liked the way it turned out...I really enjoyed doing this title too!...

http//3 and tech savvy @ brian.com By Marcilb

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-12-12 07:37 PM
In response to MarciLB

Trashed my room the other day trying to reduce the amount of pattern paper that I know I will never use. And getting rid of some of the scraps I have kept - I mean really do we need to keep and 1 inch by 2 inch square of blue CS?

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to KimKV

I'm still here. I'll try to get caught up on love tomorrow.

I've got a layout on my scrap table right now that is "finished." However, it's really irritating me because I don't like it. Contemplating taking it apart & going again. I loved the pictures & wanted this to be a layout I love, but we'll see! Right now, though, I've got side tracked by doing some extra deep cleaning of my house. Lordy, it was needing some attention bad!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-13-12 04:21 AM
In response to flintridgescrapper

Oh man, I did the same thing yesterday morning. I have a small shampooer that I use when I don't want to drag out the big one. I had it out just to clean up a few small spots, ended up shampooing the stairs. OMGosh!! They were bad!!

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to KimKV

Kim...LOL about those teeny pieces of scrap paper!...
Judy....there are times I am not too crazy about a LO...I just can't re-do myself for some reason...I just don't know why...I just file it!!!...fast!....

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to MarciLB

I usually won't re-do layouts either unless I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT! Otherwise, like Marci, I just look at it, go "ehhh" and file it away fast!
But your know what's funny? Some of those layouts I wasn't too happy about I look at later and I think to myself "oh, it's actually cute" or "I like it after all"! Sometimes they have to just take the time to grow on you, I think...well at least in my case.
Oh and I keep just about all scraps even the teeny tiny ones...I always seem to find a use for them eventually. But if I don't save them, it's not a big deal either because they ARE teeny tiny. It's the bigger scraps I can't part w/! Feels like such a waste of scrappy paper!

Edited by Doreena on 11-13-12 08:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Doreena

Marci, I love every one of those layouts! I can see why they would be your favorites!

I'm done with the layouts that were on my table. I'm still not 100% pleased, but I did cut the stamping off of the bottom, adhered it to a new page, put ribbon along the cut & called it good! I'll post it maybe tomorrow just because I want you all to see the pictures, not that I'm so thrilled with it!

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB

Just did this one....i decided to try the sb.com kit of the month for november...i did their LO sketch today...what i like about it is...using all new stuff!!! (lol!) and we had somuch fun at the SB weekend...that I relived it while scrapping it!...the companion page is next...

Scrappetizer Weekend Retreat By Marcilb
scrap eat sleep repeat By Marcilb

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to MarciLB

Love that title Marci! Very cute!

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to Doreena

Oh Doreena...like your picture!....

Well...I like this LO because it's of my little grandson Brian...he is my step son/wife's son so at first I was going to be a "faux" grandmom...but I fell in love and so did he!!!..I am up there with the best of the grandmoms!!! lol...anyway--I love doing LO's of him-PERIOD!...I tried the Nov kit on sb.com for the first time and it was really fun using all of the items!...

Thankful Gammy By Marcilb

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-17-12 04:57 AM
In response to MarciLB

Hi ladies! I see I have a couple of layouts to check out. We have been busy the past few days. Got my DH a new to us truck Wednesday. Got a new dog yesterday.

New Family member By KimKV

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to KimKV

Wow...he's a pretty dog!

I'm here, but life's just been so busy this week. I'm working today, and then going to the in-laws tonight for a early Thanksgiving meal with them.

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB

Welcome Jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!...what a great story!...

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to MarciLB

• Marcilb Said:
Oh Doreena...like your picture!....

Well...I like this LO because it's of my little grandson Brian...he is my step son/wife's son so at first I was going to be a "faux" grandmom...but I fell in love and so did he!!!..I am up there with the best of the grandmoms!!! lol...anyway--I love doing LO's of him-PERIOD!...I tried the Nov kit on sb.com for the first time and it was really fun using all of the items!...

Thanks, love!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-17-12 02:27 PM
In response to Doreena

UPDATE!!! WE have decided to change his name to Tucker. Want to really give him a fresh start!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-17-12 02:35 PM
In response to KimKV

Marci's latest and greatest!!

Scrappetizer Weekend Retreat (pg1) By Marcilb

scrap eat sleep repeat (p2) By Marcilb

Page 6 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options