Username Post: Cropodile instructions        (Topic#1582031)
Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

My cropodile came today. Package was really tore up and there wasn't any instructions. Anyone know where I can get instructions?

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Lunareclipse

http://www.scrapbook.com/videos/2385.html

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Bxr-Linda

Crop A Dile Instruction Sheet

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• Lunareclipse Said:
My cropodile came today. Package was really tore up and there wasn't any instructions. Anyone know where I can get instructions?

ahhuh. been there, done that lol

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to Tina scraps

Thank you guys. I can now use my cropodile without injuring myself or others. It does take some practice though. I smashed the first few I tried. And it makes ane awesome hole punch! The hole punch is cool!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

You're welcome. I take it you got the regular one?

You'll want the Big Bite next.

Products Referenced in This Post:

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:
You're welcome. I take it you got the regular one?

You'll want the Big Bite next.

Let me learn how to use this one before tempting me with another one. When I took my cropodile out of what was left of the package, my husband asked me "What the hell is that?"

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech

Nevereverever let him play with it. You'll lose it forever.

CarrieTS
Tenant
CarrieTS
In response to Megan - ForumTech

I agree, keep it away from your hubby, I let my boyfriend borrow mine and I had to sneak into the garage while he was sleeping and steal mine back!

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to CarrieTS

My husband scrapbooks too. I showed him how to use it. He said it would look cool if it wasn't pink.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

• Lunareclipse Said:
My husband scrapbooks too. I showed him how to use it. He said it would look cool if it wasn't pink.

Get him one and spray paint the handle for him or get him the green one and let him have fun with it like the guy in this video did (you will not regret you did!!!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tJHBrey2o8

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to GIGIGI30

• GIGIGI30 Said:
  • Lunareclipse Said:

Get him one and spray paint the handle for him or get him the green one and let him have fun with it like the guy in this video did (you will not regret you did!!!).

If I knew they had a green one, I would have gotten it in the first place.

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato

• Lunareclipse Said:
Thank you guys. I can now use my cropodile without injuring myself or others. It does take some practice though. I smashed the first few I tried. And it makes ane awesome hole punch! The hole punch is cool!

one thing you will find out is all eyelets and gromments are not created equal. Some brands react just perfectly while others consistantly split apart or mash unevenly. You will also begin to find the right pressure, angle to hold it, etc. What I am trying to say is...there is a learning curve to using it and you will distroy a couple dozen eylets along the way. PS Don't get frustrated when the paint splits on the eyelet. It's quite common.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

• Lunareclipse Said:
  • GIGIGI30 Said:
  • Lunareclipse Said:

If I knew they had a green one, I would have gotten it in the first place.

Well, now you have another reason to shop some more....And what better way than to buy an awesome scrap tool for the hubby...lol!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics