Page 2 of 5 
Username Post: What do you want for Christmas this year?        (Topic#1582043)
NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to ChansGram

Jarvae it's in the superstore. Bosscut Gazelle

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 10-25-12 06:25 PM
In response to ChansGram

Love my Gazelle!!

I want the Distress Inks I don't have, a few Spellbinders, Epic Mickey 2 video game, and some other random stuff.

Mostly, though, I just want my christmas to be a nice normal relaxing romantic one, just DH and me like we usually do. The last couple of years have been family things of one sort or another and I am DONE with those for the present, lol
Products Referenced in This Post:

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to stick

Apparently I *want* a new computer. I've had to revive mine two times too many in the last few months.

As for scrappy stuff....I just want space to scrap. We told our adult kids to start paying rent in January, and one is possibly moving out!! I'll believe it when I see it!

flintridgescrapper
Idol
flintridgescrapper
In response to Luvmyfam

Umm....I've already got mine, LOL! My camera was having issues, and I was needing a new one (just point & shoot). Instead of just getting a "get-by" one, DH told me to go ahead and get a nice one, and consider that my Christmas! I've already been playing with it alot!

Veteran
In response to flintridgescrapper

Spellbinders,circut cartridge fonts.

ncborn
ncborn 
Tenant
ncborn
In response to SHARON ELISE

I want a Laptop but I really have to find the one I want and then inform my hubby. The only thing is they really cost and he was going to do a lay a way and that way it would not be so much money at one time but still not able to find an affordable one. He wanted to get me an ipad or something similar but after checking them all out I said I just prefer a small laptop. Anyone have any recommendations for something maybe about $300 or less.

RedSquirrel
Idol
RedSquirrel
In response to ncborn

You can never have too many Spellbinders dies!

I'm dreading Christmas as we're hosting in a house that isn't really big enough for everyone, and isn't ready to put people up yet.

What I NEED for Christmas is a nice big kick up the butt every day for the next 2 months, to get me off this computer and sort the house out.

What I WANT is someone to come and do all the housework and hosting for me for free while I craft!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to RedSquirrel

Rosey, I love organizing and cleaning! I'll come over and get to work AND craft with you. I'll bring my friend Teresa because she's an even bigger clean freak than I am!

--------

For Christmas I want a Cameo (well, I actually want that NOW, but it ain't happening), a Cinch, and every paper pack ever made by Lily Bee, Carta Bella, Echo Park and Simple Stories. And Pink Paislee.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to kelseymel

I'm going through this with my husband and son now. There is nothing I need or especially want. When they ask me what I want I just give them a blank look because there is nothing for my Christmas list.

I did that last year, nothing I could think of so they bought me a new computer.

If I like the new microsoft tablet that would be the item I want but I've heard rumors of prices up to $1,500 and as low as $300. My guess is it will be about $1,300. If we like those I will probably get one for BIll and he will get one for me. Or I will just buy it outright if I like it and he will again wonder what to get me.

Right now I can't find a tablet on the market I really like and neither can he. I'm hoping the microsoft tablet is the answer for us.

If not that, then maybe a flatbed scanner.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to ncborn

• ncborn Said:
I want a Laptop but I really have to find the one I want and then inform my hubby. The only thing is they really cost and he was going to do a lay a way and that way it would not be so much money at one time but still not able to find an affordable one. He wanted to get me an ipad or something similar but after checking them all out I said I just prefer a small laptop. Anyone have any recommendations for something maybe about $300 or less.

If you're OK with refurbished, pre-owned or open boxes that includes manufacturer warranty, check cowboom. It's a best buy company that act like a liquidation or outlet online for them to resell such items and all sorts of electronics (Mac's, cameras, Blue-ray DVD Players, etc.). Their "deal of the day" is always interesting at awesome prices. They also offer you extra warranty for a cost if you still want to protect your item beyond manufacturer's warranty. I told two of my coworkers and one of them got an ipad 2 64GB for $299 shipping included and the other one got a 32" Samsung HDTV for like $250 or so...Both were delivered here at work and both items were flawless!...Now I'm saving my pennies to get an iPad there and a new TV too. Just one important thing, if you buy, check the description and product grade on the item. Usually 5 and up are great and most of the time they have pictures of the actual item there.

Disclosure: I'm not affiliated on any shape or form to them but just a suggestion to her question...I don't want the moralists in this forum to attack me for it. Just saying!

melissasmith
Resident
melissasmith
In response to GIGIGI30

Add me to the list of Silhouette wishers!!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to ChansGram

I would like a Scrapbox. That way all my stuff would be in one place.

Veteran
In response to cescrapper

I want Kelsey and Teresa at my house for a week!

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62
In response to ChansGram

Oh thought it was a type of deer. Will have to check it out.. the cutting machine.

Expert
In response to ajsophios62

I want lots of of the different pieces of Simple Stories new Snap album line--have plans to do one about our trips this fall to a local apple orchard...and think it would be a great way to scrapbook the trip to MN that we're on right now! Oh...and time to make the albums!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to SunnyAB

• SunnyAB Said:
I want Kelsey and Teresa at my house for a week!

If Melissa(KelseyMel) comes, I'll come too!!!!

May God have mercy in your soul if we show up.......

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to ScrappyMama6

I want House M.D. Season 8 box set and a new vacuum cleaner, mine's about dead.

Scrappy stuff? Maybe a HL GC.

Oh, and my MIL rendered mute throughout the holidays.

Veteran
In response to ScrappyMama6

Sorry Melissa (KelseyMel) - if I am going to put you and Teresa to work, I can at least get your name right!! And I have to ammend my wish list a bit - I want about 3/4 of the stuff that crafters "have never used"(from the other thread) THEN you and Teresa can come over and organize old and new to your hearts' content! lol

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to SunnyAB

No worries, Sunny, everybody does it.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to kelseymel

I want a GPS-I am sooo directionally challenged! I took my son to his friends house last week. It took me 3 tries and 20 minutes to get out of the developement

Not sure what scrappy stuff I'd like...my mojo has taken a hike for the moment

Page 2 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics