Page 3 of 5 
Username Post: What do you want for Christmas this year?        (Topic#1582043)
kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to DittoBabyGirl

I really want a new camera....mine is so old!

Donna...if you have a cell phone (iphone or android), it's cheaper to buy an app for your phone....I have TomTom and it works great!
(I also would get lost in a parking lot if I didn't have GPS! It has saved my butt a number of times, LOL!)

Alison

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to kiyawinn

I'm getting the new 27" Apple iMac as soon as the new model comes out in December. I've been putting off a new computer for 2 years but this shall be mine!

http://www.apple.com/imac/

It's a thing of beauty...

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to Sonsie

I would like a camera. I have a kodak that is just terrible. If you zoom at all, the pix are blurry.

I think I want a Big Shot. I rarely use my cricut though...... I am intrigued by all the embossing folders I see. On the other hand, I don't really make cards so not sure what I'd use them for.

I also added an Ipod touch or nano to my list. i have a shuffle, but would like to see & choose the songs.

Oh, look at that...Big Shots are on sale here.......

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to 4tgrfans

Hey Kerri-
I LOVE my big shot! I use the embossed stuff on LO's as well as cards. I am trying to use them more cause I have some cool embossing folders.
You might look on the "stuff I never use" thread.There are a few who never use theirs and might sell it really cheap to you-- just a thought--

Edited by terrihooper on 10-27-12 08:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to ajsophios62

• ajsophios62 Said:
Oh thought it was a type of deer. Will have to check it out.. the cutting machine.

It is a lot like the Cameo, but it cuts thick materials really well. Otherwise I would want the Cameo.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to 950nancy

thanks terri ! good idea, I'll check that thread. i bought a cinch with 17 packages of binding really cheap on e**y. Sometimes used stuff is just fine - especially if you're not sure how much you'll use it yet want it anywy.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to 4tgrfans

Ebosser
Photography lessons (I take a good picture, but know I could do so much more if I learned more about how to use it to its full capacity)
Nesties

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to ChansGram

I would get the Silhouette. You can always get free prints from York, Shutterfly and the likes. This year for Christmas I want a 3D Blueray Player and a surround sound system :-D

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to madmatter

the New York Institute of Photography has a pretty good course that you can do by mail. When I took it I paid about $700 more or less. It was money very well spent.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to ncborn

• ncborn Said:
I want a Laptop but I really have to find the one I want and then inform my hubby. The only thing is they really cost and he was going to do a lay a way and that way it would not be so much money at one time but still not able to find an affordable one. He wanted to get me an ipad or something similar but after checking them all out I said I just prefer a small laptop. Anyone have any recommendations for something maybe about $300 or less.

Google just came out with their lappy. They are $249. Might be something to look into.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to ScrappyMama6

• ScrappyMama6 Said:

Oh, and my MIL rendered mute throughout the holidays.

OH MY GAWD! This would be my #1!!!

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to m.perk

I want a cricut, badly. And a four-yr-old-boy who behaves, and to lose 50 pounds. All fantasy...

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Juansmom

More free time!
If not at least an organized scraproom!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to Doreena

World Peace.

I'm sorry, I just had to say it.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to SherylEb

@ Sheryl!

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to terrihooper

I want my hubby to build me a homemade "Scrapbox." And he has the know-how...however I have better chances of him funding a sex change operation for me...I'll stick with him getting me a gift card to a scrappy store...

teenuh
teenuh 
Tenant
teenuh
In response to ktmracing

• ktmracing Said:
I want my hubby to build me a homemade "Scrapbox." And he has the know-how...however I have better chances of him funding a sex change operation for me...I'll stick with him getting me a gift card to a scrappy store...

LOL! Maybe you can convince him to build it WITH you...that way you can have some quality time together too.

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to ChansGram

I have no idea what I want there are to many things. There are cricut cartridges that I want and I want to add to my copics. I'm also a gamer so there are some games that I want as well.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to thehappyscrapper8

I have a Silhouette already but if I didn't, of the 2 items that would be my pick.

As for what I want....well I did want a 2 week Panama Canal cruise that I found a really good deal on. Unfortunately last week DH decided after driving the used car he bought in May, it wasn't for him so he went out and traded it for a different used one that costs $8K more. So there's Christmas for our household.

As for what scrapbook items I would want - I prefer gift cards so I can get exactly what I want when I find good clearances/sales.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to disneylisa

I want the closing of our new house to go smoothly. We are living in a tiny 20x 20 rental cabin right now with four people. It would be wonderful to have a home for the holidays.

Page 3 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics