Page 4 of 5 
Username Post: What do you want for Christmas this year?        (Topic#1582043)
t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to andrea m

An elf to come finish painting the exterior of our house! I've held a paintbrush in my hand for so long, I should start a second career as a painter!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to t-scraps

I wish for everyone to get their wish!

I also want to amend my wish from earlier
.....I would like the new camera, and a Silhouette and a 12x12 printer!
That's not hoping for too much, is it?? LOL!

Alison

justmaxine55
Tenant
justmaxine55
In response to ChansGram

I think I want a Cameo. Today.
Tomorrow might be something completely different!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to justmaxine55

More nesties (or any other dies)...and time to actually use them! A dose of creativity would come in handy also ~Judy

Diva
In response to ChansGram

More Cricut cartridges, more paper and more time scrap. Be healthy so I can enjoy my grandchildren.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bayamonesa1

I think I want a flat-bed scanner that will scan 12 xs 12's but I'm not sure. I can't think of anything else.

I would like to bind my pages into different trips for coffee-table books but need to scan the pages I want to use. There isn't even an office supply store or anywhere around here with one so if I want to scan any of the pages I will have to get a flat bed scanner.

Any suggestions for a good brand?

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Henri Jean

Don't know of a scanner personally Henri but I googled "scanning 12x12" and apparently Archivers does it....and will also scan and resize to 8x8 if you want.....
Do you have one of them near you?
Or maybe one in all your travels?

Alison

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to kiyawinn

The closest Archivers to me is in Atlanta - 400 miles.

THought I saw a 12 x 12 scannet at Office Depot or Staples recently but maybe I didn't.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 11-09-12 03:30 PM

I think the cheapest large format scanner I've seen is from Epson (which is an excellent brand of scanner, imo), $2500.00.

Sassie
Sassie 41
Idol
Sassie
In response to stick

I want my health back

PLUS I just saw Tim Holtz released alot of new color's of his stains, so now I'll need those.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sassie

At that price Kara I'll have to buy it myself becuase I don't think Bill will spring that for Christmas. He's generous with me but he will weigh how much I will use it against the cost.

I have to think long and hard about spending that much.

I saw some much less expensive ones but they were not flatbed and I can't put layouts and flowers through a feeder.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur

I'll take more critcut cartridges. I don't have many but am already addicted!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to wilbur

I'm wishing for some copics or distress markers to try out and some nesties or dies.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Briannasmom

I'd like to upgrade to a Big Shot. It's really the only scrap-related item that I'd like or need at the moment.

If not, a clean & completely organized scraproom would be the best present! Please send the elves, as well as the snowmen with their brooms!

Products Referenced in This Post:

Diva
In response to KellyCali

I may want to add a camera!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to ChansGram

since we have moved, and most of my stash was ruined in the 2 moves since my last endevor of sbing... i am in need of everything except my cricut. it's sad, but it gives me a reason for needing to shop for myself and put them from my kids right...

the girls are getting me a warehouse box from one of the sites that are selling them right now. i also need a better storage solution. if i dont' get that figured out i will go CRAZY!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to flutterbye0419

I wish for organization. My ultimate dream wish would be for a craft room makeover....but I think that is about as likely as winning the lottery.It's still fun to wish.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to pinkpaperairedale

yes it is. if i had my choice, i would be getting a scrapbox... you know, the ones that cost like 1200 and everything closes up to look like an armoire... but as you say i'm about as likely to get that as winning the lottery, and it is fun to dream

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to flutterbye0419

LSS giftcards! My daughter always says, "But that's like not giving you anything to unwrap!" I'd much, much rather have gift cards that I can use when if find a great sale or need that special something than to get something I don't really need.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to dwelch

I'd like someone to come clean my lair. Flamethrower optional.

Page 4 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics