Page 80 of 80 
Username Post: Closed/Remove finished please.        (Topic#1582045)
Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to arteshamac

Debbie - I went back to the PO to mail the card with nothing enclosed, only added, Well now she said it it is too thick and still charged me $7. I asked what did they want, a single small slip a paper with Happy Birthday wrote on it. Gezzzzz - I think I will go with a package next time. It hasn't always been this hard, then too I did see a different lady and not the usual person I go through.

Diva

JCI!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

• arteshamac Said:
Debbie, your card from me hasn't made it to you yet?

Yes I am pretty sure I did get it..will double check and let you know...

Thought I was up to date on my posts...

Sazzy...that is bad you are having so much trouble..I will love a piece of paper also..

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to debbie*b

Jci. Debbie, if my card didn't make it to you, please let me know. I will remake you one and send it.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

• arteshamac Said:
Jci. Debbie, if my card didn't make it to you, please let me know. I will remake you one and send it.

Yes I did get your package, beautiful card(s) thankyou very much for the extras...

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to debbie*b

You are so very welcome, Debbie! Have a blessed day, ladies!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

1. Shana - Love the card and rhinetones, Thankyou
2. Moon - Love the embossing on the card, how did you do that. The stickers and die-cuts are great. Thankyou
3. Rayleine - Love the card, is that a punch? The bird stamp is great. Thankyou
4. Linda - Love the card, those stickers are great. Love anything music, stickers were awesome. Thankyou
5. Victoria - Love your coloring on the card. Thankyou
6. Lisa - Love the ribbon/lace on the card. Thankyou
7. Lori - Love the card, how did you do the embossing around the the Happy Birthday? Thankyou
8. Becca - Love the card, love the card base. Thankyou
9. Kimberly - Love the card, and embossing folder i need to get. Like the idea of a tag on the card. Christmas, canada, music stickers will come in handy. Thankyou
10. Therese - Love your card. Is that a template or did you cut it that way? The cat was cute. The studs are great can't wait to use them. Thankyou
11. Krista - Love the card, the paper is awesome. The vellum tags are great. Thankyou
12. Melba - Love the card, just learnt to do burnishing. I love the look. The Be Happy stamp is great. Thankyou
13. Terry - Love the stamping on the card with a nice bright flower. The journal cards and tags will come in handy. Thankyou
14. Tonya - Love the card, love the saying, had to go and look it up and find the sticker set. Love the tags, they always come in handy. Thankyou
15. Toni - Love the card, that paper is awesome, such a nice feel to it. The bird stamp is great. Thankyou
16. Silva - The cards are beautiful. Love the candle paper. The stickers are great. The Shaker Box is a cool idea. Thankyou
17. Artesha - Thankyou for the beautiful card and the extra card.
18. Suzette - Love the card...Selfies are cool...where did you get the stamp?

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to debbie*b

Debbie the stamps are from Art Impressions - Girlfriends. I now have 4 since Archivers went out.

Diva
In response to Sassy Suzi

I have to check on that...your cards are always so funny!

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to bayamonesa1

I recently received a birthday card from Suzette. Loved all the detail on the Art Impression Stamp. Just amazing. I actually think I got it a couple of weeks ago while I was sick. Just wanted to make sure I thank you on here.

Diva
In response to scrapmasterlb

Now, I think I am going to stop checking on this one. Focusing on the 2014.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to bayamonesa1

I still owe a few cards in 2013..

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to pjangel

Got a lovely card from Artesha. Thank you

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to scrapmasterlb

So sorry it was so late. I sent it and then it was sent back to me. I'm glad that you liked it and I pray that your birthday was a fabulous one!Everyone who had a birthday in 2013 should have a card from me by now. I will hang around here for the rest of the week then I am moving on to 2014. Have a great week, ladies!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Declaring this closed, sse you all on the next one. Been extremely sick. Think its time to make a doctor's appt. but not sure what he can do for me as I am sure its a virus.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Drayia

I was finally ready to drive myself to the post office after my Knee surgery,,So I re mailed the cards for Lisa Brooks,,,So sorry its late.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to armygirl

I just sent out some cards to catch up on 2013. If you did not get a card from me please PM ASAP so I can get out any belated cards. You ladies deserve them. I Just mailed Val, Arthesha, Deb, Lisa and Suzettes cards out.

Page 80 of 80 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics