Page 1 of 80 
Username Post: Closed/Remove finished please.        (Topic#1582045)
Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

This was so much fun this past year! An entire month of happy mail. As an adult it made me again remember all the excitement that would lead up to my Birthday party. Come and join us, we would love to have you.

Please remember by signing up you are making a 12 MONTH COMMITTMENT!!!

*****REQUIRED CHECK IN, EVERY 2 WEEKS ON THIS THREAD****Please join me in 2013 sending out birthday cards to our fellow scrappers! All skill levels are welcome.

Please have at least 500 postings, or have swapped with me before. I will not have my friends flaked on. If you sign up and then quit sending cards after your Birthday then I WILL put you on my flaker list and I WILL share that list with my friends on here.

The point is to make and send a birthday card to the members on or around their birthday, (you will get a bunch of cards sent to you on your birthday as well). You can also include a little handmade something or sb embellishment if you wish but that is optional.

If you are interested in signing up please pm me your name, address, and birthdate. I will compile a list and pm that info to everyone. Please remember your information will be shared with fellow neighbors so they are able to send you a card. Just think of how much fun it will be to get a bunch of cute cards on your birthday from people who share a passion for crafting.

I will be keeping up with those that do and do not send out cards. This is a no stress swap so don't be concerned if you are not on time. I understand that things do come up and you might miss a month or so of sending out cards and that is okay as long as make it up in the following months and send out your missing cards. It is not fair for an individual to send out cards every month to each birthday ladies and then in return only receive one card on her birthday. I hope everyone can understand this and participate fairly!

***There was a question asked from a prior round from someone who signed up, asking if it's OK to send a store bought card. That is okay! Not everyone makes cards and it will still be nice to get these cards whether handmade or store bought. It may be nice to include a little handmade sb item if you choose to, but again, this is optional. This should be fun and not stressful.***

Birthday Beauties

Drayia
pjangel
arteshamac
lori1963
Nikilynn
Puppet
Scrapmasterlb
scarlet864
leokc34
Ms Pebbles
debbie*b
1Heart
ValandTim
sunnyrc2001
Sassy Suzi
babigirl
crafterrib
amabear62-Anette
vawm
bayamonesa1
moonpuff
DancingQueen
flutterbye0419
tcletoaddison
TJCraftywitch
TJCraftywitch's Mom
Therez
armygirl
poohbear03

Edited by Drayia on 02-19-14 05:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

I am in...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

LOL

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to Drayia

Ok, Shana. So that I understand what this swap is about. We will begin sending cards January 2013, right? If that is the case, then I would like to participate:)

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to arteshamac

Yes Artesha, I will send out a list of the Beauties that have bdays in January and you send one card to each, either handmade or store bought. You also can include a little $1 item if you wish, that is very optional.

Welcome to the group!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to Drayia

Yay! So excited to be joining in:)

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

I am in again !!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-25-12 03:12 PM
In response to lori1963

Can you please add me in again?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to 888

Adding you Beauties in

~{Puppet}~
Queen
~{Puppet}~
In response to Drayia

I'm in again Shana. Do you need my info again or do you still have it?

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to ~{Puppet}~

I would love to particpate in the swap. I am having trouble with sending a (PM) I hate to admit it, but here it goes. I need help. I have tried a couple of times and I get the same response --that the subject can't be emptied. I really hate it when I can't figure it out. I have checked the blog often and everyone seems so nice. I will keep trying to (PM) Thanks .

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrapmasterlb

I sent you a pm scrapmasterlb, you should be able to just respond to it and send me your info

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

If you were with me this year I don't need your info again, I still have it :P

kittibear90
New Kid On the Block
kittibear90
In response to Drayia

Ooooh. I should get better at card making so I can take part in this some year. Maybe 2014.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to kittibear90

All levels are welcome kittibear90. Its a great way to learn and improve your skills.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to kittibear90

Please join the group! I am not the best card maker, but the more I make them the better I get. Pretty please reconsider:)

scarlet864
Veteran
scarlet864

I would love to join your group if you will be kind enough to allow me to do so.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to scarlet864

i am in again if you will have me... love all the cards i recieved last year and I love making cards - plus i still have some american stamps left over - lol

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to leokc34

Hey Shana...ladies!
Can I join? I'm moving on Wed so if yes, I will pm you my new address.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Of course you may scarlet864 and Ms Pebbles, adding you too Kimberly.

Page 1 of 80 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics