Username Post: Closed/Remove finished please.        (Topic#1582045)
arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to flutterbye0419

Good morning, Dawn. I am the opposite. I find that I like the wooden stamps more. For me the Studio G inks don't give the sharp image that I love. I am sure that your cards are lovely! You heard Shana...this is a STRESS FREE birthday card swap:)Just have fun with it!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to arteshamac

At least you have started on your cards! I am finishing up some swaps this weekend and then I will get my bottom in gear!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

actually the cards are going in my mother in law's stocking from my kids... they wanted to get in on the stcoking stuffing this year so made her cards LOL

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

Awh:) What a sweet idea! Well, my comment remains the same...Have fun with it! Your mother in law will love them because they come from the heart:)

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

thanks i'll be starting on some birthday ones this week I think...

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001

Good morning ladies, jci.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to sunnyrc2001

Hello ladies i hope you are all doing well. I am doing ok was sick yesterday think i had a 24 hour bug. I think I am coming out of it though

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to babigirl

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to Ms_Pebbles

jci here... i just did a sloo of scrappin' and forgot to take pics of those cards... i suppose i could just scan them with the new printer.... lol

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb

JCI

Therez
Therez 
New Kid On the Block
Therez
In response to TheBeccajb

Wow, this sounds like a great incentive to get my cardmaking off to a good start. I've just started with this new hobby and it is so much fun. The hardest part is learning to keep my credit card far away from my computer. There are so many great tools out there.

Count me in for the 2013 birthday card swap. Please let me know what you need from me and when.

Therez (from the province of Québec, Canada)

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to Therez

Hi there, Therez!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Well Hello Therez, would love to include another fellow Canadian. I lived in Valcartier for about 4 years a very long time ago. Where in Quebec do you live?

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to Drayia

ohh a province neighbour... welcome I am in Hamilton Ontario

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to scrapmasterlb

JCI

Therez
Therez 
New Kid On the Block
Therez
In response to Drayia

Drayia, I'm just south of Montreal in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu. Getting geared up for Christmas and want to make my cards this year.

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to Therez

• Therez Said:
Wow, this sounds like a great incentive to get my cardmaking off to a good start. I've just started with this new hobby and it is so much fun. The hardest part is learning to keep my credit card far away from my computer. There are so many great tools out there.

Count me in for the 2013 birthday card swap. Please let me know what you need from me and when.

Therez (from the province of Québec, Canada)

LOL! I know what you mean, Therez, about keeping the card away from computer. I have a hard time keeping mine away. I just started scrapping in Apirl 2012. I so want everything I see. LOL!

Edited by crafterrjb on 12-02-12 07:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to TheBeccajb

I can't believe it is December already. I am getting excited. The last few years, I have been going through the motions. Like Dawn, I lost my mother to cancer. She loved Christmas and most of my christmas decorations are ones that she gave me over the years. This is the fifth Christmas since she passed and it is getting a little easy to get out those decorations. I know she would be proud of me this year because I am making alot of my christmas presents. Hugs to Dawn and others missing a loved one. Everyone take care.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to scrapmasterlb

Thank you. It's hard, but we manage. Hugs to you as well! If you ever need to chat and wanna take it out of the group setting, I'm available via private message

Diva

Great and beautiful MOnday for everyone! Keep a positive attitude!!!!!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics