Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Talk me down.        (Topic#1582055)
kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

I have a Cricut cart with tabs. And the Tim Holtz tiny tabs and tags die.

So why am I drooling over those WRMK tab punches?

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to kelseymel

ummmmmmmmmmm because they're different shapes and sizes than what you already have?!

oooorrrrrrrrrr because they can be used quicker than a cricut and you can get just one rather than the whole tiny tabs set at once?!

Although, that last reason is lame because you can cut a little piece of paper to get just one cut out of the die, but still, by the time you do the cutting and lining up and sandwiching and rolling, you could've already cut 10 with your new punches.

Thats all I've got.

Enjoy your new punches

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Kim222

I think it's just easier to go for a punch then to bring out, turn on, set up,ect,a machine. And you know your always going to get a clean cut. I have all the things you mentioned to make tabs and I know I still want a few of those!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 10-25-12 06:15 PM
In response to ChansGram

You probably don't want to know about the My Favorite Things tab dies, then, do you?

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to stick

You don't need these because you have a cricut. With a cricut, you can cut all different sizes and not just be limited to the punch size. They will just take up room. You have a cricut. You've invested a lot of money in your cricut and the cartridges. You can buy more pretty paper with the money you'd spend on these punches.

Ok, I just listed all of the reasons I didn't Nestabilities and well, I now have like 15 sets.

Sorry, I tried talking you down, but I just love to return the favor of enabling

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to pugs223

Buy them! Buy them! Punches are good.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to stick

• stick Said:
You probably don't want to know about the My Favorite Things tab dies, then, do you?

Oooh.....do tell!!

I like my punches. Punching is faster and easier than Cricuting.

SherylEb
Guru
SherylEb
In response to Luvmyfam

I was wanting them too. I also have a cricut and lots of dies and other punches. I put my elegant edges cricut cartridge and sized up several 6x6 papers on my gypsy. That way I can cut them at a moments notice. It made me quit wanting the punches. I guess cause I have them all set up. I can just put whatever color I want in each corner and cut exactly what I want. Haven't even looked at them since.

RedSquirrel
Idol
RedSquirrel
In response to SherylEb

Oh I NEED that blue one! Tell you what, I'll get it and then you can share it when you come over and visit? Deal?

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to RedSquirrel

You guys stink at this whole "talk me down" stuff.

They're really cool! Trying to decide which one I want to try first.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to kelseymel

You really expected any HELP with that here?

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Megan - ForumTech

I don't know what I was thinking.

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy
In response to kelseymel

The only thing that turned me off of these, is you have to also purchase the adhesive part to get them to stick to your project. I thought they were pretty neat too until I saw you needed additional purchases to complete the look.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to kirasmommy

• kirasmommy Said:
The only thing that turned me off of these, is you have to also purchase the adhesive part to get them to stick to your project. I thought they were pretty neat too until I saw you needed additional purchases to complete the look.

You only need the stickers if you want them reinforced. You can stick them on your project using any adhesive you like.

(That was the best try so far, though!)

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to kelseymel

Mel, you dont have a dedicated room for your shi-tuff as it is, and its more clutter. WHICH YOU HATE.

Step AWAY from the punches!!!

(How's that?)

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to ScrappyMama6

Noooooo, you don't need that many tab punches. Think of all of the other beautiful punches there are to have.

I have limited space, so I am making sure that I buy items that don't duplicate each other. Yesterday I purchased BOTH Martha Stewart punches "Embroidery" and "Garden Gate" but I really waffled on it because to me, they are similar shapes. Finially I did it because I LOVE them.

But for example, I love butterfly embellies but I will not buy more than one punch. Why, because there are too many to want.

I did see the tab punches and I am interested in having one. ONE.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to CrimsonMama

You had to bring up the butterfly punches, didn't you?

I have the Classic Butterfly, but I NEEEEEED the 3-in-1.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to ScrappyMama6

• ScrappyMama6 Said:
Mel, you dont have a dedicated room for your shi-tuff as it is, and its more clutter. WHICH YOU HATE.

Step AWAY from the punches!!!

(How's that?)

Shaddup. I have drawers. Lots and lots of drawers.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to kelseymel

The 3-in-1 is one of my favorite butterfly punches

I have been eyeing those tab punches too. Sometimes it is easier to reach for a punch rather than grabbing a mat, turning on the gypsy and or cricut/electronic machine and cutting I say go for it...you know you WANNA

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to HisGEM

Well, that is exactly why I purchased my small arrow punch. Yes you can make arrows but it's so easy to grab and punch and be done!

Now ya'll making me another butterfly punch.

STOP THE MADNESS!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics