Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Oct Progressive Round 2 ~~~ on-line crop starting Sat 2 East~~~~        (Topic#1582077)
Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

A Progressive Challenge is done quickly and in steps.........it's like scrapbooking meets Simon Says with a touch of choose your group's adventure. Or it could be described as going to a virtual crop since we chat and scrap at the same time. Here's why a virtual crop can be great:

~*~ there's no pressure to buy more scrap supplies (like you need more)

~**~ it's from the comfort of your own home (including the scream/fighting kids, hubby that needs your help finding something you miss placed, crying baby, and bothersome calls from the MIL)

~***~ your supplies don't have to be packed and unpacked (because they're right where you left them--or at least that's where you thought you left it)

THIS IS A MOTIVATIONAL ROUND --- no points no prizes

At the selected time of the day Saturday NOON EST, I will give directions for you to follow approximately every 15 minutes until the challenge/layout is complete. I will not even know the how the layout will turn out because you all will help make decisions as I narrate a story. It’s like a choose your own adventure scrapbook challenge.

This weekend our progressive will be related to the biggest pumpkins per state record I'm still looking for this topic and wiki list

We will do another round Saturday at 5 PM east. MAYBE a Sunday evening round --- stay tuned.Please we already played one at Round One

You will need common scrap supplies and 1 or 2 or 3 pictures to be decided at the time of the challenge. The first step can be using a sketch or scraplifting, so you can get a head start on finding what you'll want to use.

You must follow the steps and you should not peek ahead if you are doing the page after the fact. You must do what the step says, but you can do more if you would like. For example if the step calls for adding embellishments and you’re told to add two you could add three.

You can play with me at that time I give the directions or you can follow later following the order when you get a free moment to play. For this mega large progressive you have one week to finish any project.

Some sneak peeks:
*Step one: find a sketch or a LO to scraplift or freestyle
**Step two: paper selection and placement
***Step three: adding pictures
****Step four: adding handmade embellishments adding including newest goodies
*****Step five: adding "more" to the page
******Step six: adding the title
*******Step seven: journaling/doodling time

THE RULES:
*Your lo has to be new as of the day the challenge, hence a progressive challenge.
**Upload your lo here within one week of the last direction.
***Single or double page LO's are fine. Any size is allowed too! Paper only as the directions are for that type.
****When the challenge weekend has been closed I will PM all participants and each person that completes a page will select their favorite project. Voting earns you more points
*****Don’t vote for yourself as you will points for PMing a vote..
******You can start the challenge at anytime within the the week.
this is a motivational round....we throw points, voting and rules out the window
*******You MUST follow each direction step-by-step one at a time, NO sneak peeks.

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 10-27-12 08:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Ms.Schwiet

layouts

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Links you will need
Here's one board with new ideas you can use in place of any of the steps..

Sept Pins

Oct Pins

and using the pumpkins from us states to answer these questions
http://www.backyardgardener.com/record.html

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Step 1- Find the Pumpkin owner’s name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your mom’s name.

step 2- What state was the first state you can remember traveling to outside of your state of birth!

step 3- Find the Pumpkin owner’s name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your dad.

step 4- Find the Pumpkin owner’s name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your first pet.

step 5- Find the pumpkin that is closest to size to your area code.

step 6- Find the pumpkin that is closest to size to three digits AFTER your area code for your work number. And yes your home number is a work number for any SAHM’s

step 7- Find the Pumpkin owner’s name with the letter that starts with the same letter as the name of your high school mascot.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Hey there anyone around??

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

okay postponing until 2PM and we'll just cancel the third round unless anyone feels really motivated to night

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Hello anyone????

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

I'm going to try again in about 2 hours. Maybe in this time I can get to tweaking the template....

justowen
Governor
justowen

Hi Stacey. That would work better for me, anyway. I started feeling really sick while scrapping, so I came upstairs to rest for a while and see if I could feel better. I feel a little better now, so I'm going to head back down and see if I can finish my lo.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justowen

I am here I so forgot about this But I am here now will be catching up on the first round.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justowen

I am here I so forgot about this But I am here now will be catching up on the first round.

iuplori
Guru
iuplori
In response to Teresakay

Hi Stacey...

What a morning! DD is doing a little better...she's down for a nap and DH is taking DS to pick up some groceries before the Frankenstorm hits, so I'll be here for a later attempt if you're still up to go...

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to iuplori

I'm finishing up my lo from this morning..if all goes well, I'll be here to play this round!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

In ten minutes I'm going to ask ALL the questions. I need to be out of my house so I'll post each question about 15 minutes apart.

iuplori
Guru
iuplori

I'll be here :-)

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Step 1- Find the Pumpkin owner’s name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your mom’s name.

iuplori
Guru
iuplori

Utah Matt McConkie Mountain Green 1600

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to iuplori

Here I am! Cluttered desk and I think my lo needs one little thing, but I can't figure out what to put there, so I'll just keep looking at it while I work on this one!

iuplori
Guru
iuplori
In response to justowen

Hi Jenny!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to iuplori

• iuplori Said:
Utah Matt McConkie Mountain Green 1600

got it...

now question 2 for step 2

step 2- What state was the first state you can remember traveling to outside of your state of birth!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics