Welcome to the Monthly Sketch Challenge!!
One of my favorite & most used tools in my scrapbooking happens to be sketches. I've been using them for years & love how a great sketch makes my pages so much simpler to put together--especially when you feel like you're out of inspiration for the LO you want to create. So this challenge is for anyone in need of a little creative jump-start or inspirational push to get them back to preserving those treasured memories...and it's for those of you who like me, have used sketches and know how valuable a creative tool they can be! : )
Ready to Play? If so, here's how!
1. Reply to this topic & let me know you are game!
2. Every MONDAY during the month of November, [starting a few days early this month on Monday 10-29, and ending Monday 11-12], I will post a new sketch that you will have UNTIL THE CLOSING DATE OF THE CHALLENGE to complete, upload & share w/the rest of us!!
3. Any size LO 6x6 and larger is welcome!
4. Digital LO's are also welcome.
5. Players may join at anytime during the month and DO NOT have to complete all of the sketches posted.
6. COMMENTS~Everyone loves to get comments, but it is NOT a requirement of participation in this challenge & it is entirely up to each individual player to leave them or not.
7. VOTING & PRIZES~NEW CHANGES!! Let's try something a little different-instead of having a regular poll at the close of the challenge, PM me w/your FAV LO for each individual weekly sketch, just 1 FAV per week please! And please do NOT vote 4 yourself as I will award you a double vote just for voting! Based on the # of votes received, 1 artist per week will be named MSC FAN FAVORITE for the month! The artists voted FAN FAVORITES will then go into a blind drawing for a RAK of scrap-goodies from my very own personal stash. Once a winner is drawn I will post it to the thread & contact them w/further instructions.
~*WEDNESDAY'S are now going to be BONUS SKETCH DAYS!! That means I will post an additional sketch every Wednesday for your scrappin' pleasure! It will be entirely up to YOU whether you choose to do the bonus sketches~they are completely OPTIONAL and are only being provided for additional inspiration!*~
**~You are also always welcome to play along just for fun & all the scrappy inspiration & share your LO's whenever you complete them.
***Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday this month I will only be posting 3 week's worth of sketches w/the final weekly sketch being added on Nov. 12th! Bonus sketches will continue to be posted throughout the month for inspiration and you will still have until Nov 30th @11:59pm sb.com time to upload your entries for the weekly sketches!***
***~Public Embedding and Uploading to Challenge~***
1. Once your LO is uploaded to the gallery Go to your gallery and click on it.
2. Under small pic of LO check box for "Allow PUBLIC EMBEDDING"
3. Click "SUBMIT
NEXT, to Upload to the Challenge Thread...
1. First click on the LO you want to upload.
2. Scroll down to the "Share & Link" box on the left side of the page. Click the "Link/Embed image" option.
3. A Box will open up with a small pic of your LO. Where it says 'Embed This Image' select "IMG CODE" above the image.
4. RIGHT CKICK and COPY the code it gives you. (you can also change the size of the image if you desire.)
5. Go to Challenge
6. Go to any Reply Box and RIGHT CLICK and then PASTE the code.
~WELCOME & HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!!
Week 1 Sketch:
design honey sketch no. 013 By Adesigngirl
*OPTIONAL TWIST~Lets Pretty-it-up this week shall we! Add some bling to your week 1 LO's and let them sparkle & shine! Anything that glitters is game!! : )
Week 1 LO's
1. Quincy By Ncyankee
2. Moments **Scraps of Darkness**Prima PPP** By Raining
3. Life is so Sweet By Tracy F
4. Dream By FinallyMama
5. Shh! By Crafterrjb
6. Happy Bliss By MissaOnTheRun
7. Duck onesie By Chile_chicken
8. Smile? Me? By NMscrapper
9. Welcome Fall By Beck_bear
10. Noms! By LesleyC
11. A is for Attitude By OlesyaK.
12. role model By Dancinirish90
13. happy visit page 2 By Vincarash
14. Tammy & statue of Robin Hood By Mr Moose
15. Ella - Nov MSC Week 1 By Ladybing Tammy
16. Precious Little Talan... By Marcilb
17. ... overflowing with dreams By MelissaW
18. Snails of Chartrese city streets By SnowDog
19. Ice By Scrapperbee
20. Son By Momof2lilboys
21. My Anna By Rahulsmom
Week 2 Sketch:
design honey sketch no. 004 By Adesigngirl
**OPTIONAL TWIST~Show me the LOVE! If you know me very well, you know my wedding anniversary is this month so to get the celebration started I would love to see some LO's about you & your love! Doesn't have to be your spouse, anyone that you love will do!!
Week 2 LO's
1. Baby Aiden By FinallyMama
2. My Lovely wife By Mr Moose
3. Awesome By Crafterrjb
4. 2012 - Ian at Nottingham Castle - Nov MSC Week 2 By Ladybing Tammy
5. Our Family Tree By MissaOnTheRun
6. Fresh Pic'd By LesleyC
7. friends By Scrapperbee
8. Little Pumpkin By Marcilb
9. Autumn Beauty By Beck_bear
10. home v1.3 By MelissaW
11. Fall hike By OlesyaK.
12. 11 of 60: LEARN By Stopnstare07
13. Off to the races By Chile_chicken
14. Abandoned Cabin By Dancinirish90
15. Love (Hubby) By Momof2lilboys
Week 3 Sketch:
design honey sketch no. 006 By Adesigngirl
***OPTIONAL TWIST~Learn a NEW scrappy trick or technique & use it on your LO this week! With so many new techniques out there I sometimes feel left in the dust, so I challenge you this week to help teach yourselves & each other a few NEW scrappy-tricks to stir up even more creativity on this thread. Don't forget to share w/us what you did & how when you post your LO's!! : )
Week 3 LO's
1. Manchester by Night By Mr Moose
2. Fall to Winter Overnight By Marcilb
3. A Mother's Love By FinallyMama
4. Mountains By Crafterrjb
5. beautiful By LesleyC
6. Cuz By Scrapperbee
7. Camo Day By Ncyankee
8. What a difference a year makes By Beck_bear
9. His special friend By OlesyaK.
10. All Star By Momof2lilboys
11. 2012 Nottingham - Robin Hood - Nov MSC Week 3 By Ladybing Tammy
12. Rosary By Dancinirish90