Username Post: graphic 45 place in time papers        (Topic#1582097)
New Kid On the Block

Has anyone purchased the 12 x 12 & 8x 8 paper stacks in the new release time in place papers.
If you have can you tell me do you need to buy the individual months cut out papers to make a calendar or can you get away with both the stacks .
Thanks

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to George 101

Zooming in on the image of the 12x12 paper pack on the sb.com product page, it looks like the sheets of cut-apart embellishments are included in the stack. (On the cover of the stack you can see a small image of each sheet of paper that's included.)
Products Referenced in This Post:

SherylEb
Guru
SherylEb
In response to aquabunny

It looks like you make the calendar from the stack.
Go to their website and it shows it well.

G45papers.com then products

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to SherylEb

love this collection ... I may make a calendar for my daughter as a Chanukah present ... I wonder if all of the holiday images are for Christian holidays ...

SherylEb
Guru
SherylEb
In response to madmatter

On you tube, mybutterflykisses12, goes through the Place in Time sets. She is on the design team, and just received them. You can get good look at what there is and the pages.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 10-29-12 03:17 PM

• George 101 Said:
Has anyone purchased the 12 x 12 & 8x 8 paper stacks in the new release time in place papers.
If you have can you tell me do you need to buy the individual months cut out papers to make a calendar or can you get away with both the stacks .
Thanks

It is my understanding that you only get one 12x12 calendar sheet in each collection pack, so you would need to purchase additional single sheets of that paper if you wish to end with a complete, large format 12x12 calendar. HTH!

gin1902
Diva
gin1902

Yes!!! I just received the 12x12 paper pack today and it's just the usual graphic 45 paper.... gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!! It's got all the months and the cut outs (so 24 of those pages). Also one large calendar page and one small calendar page on the back of that and one page of cut out words backed by tags (26 pages total with oddly, 2 blank pages). You can easily make an entire year calendar with just the 12x12 pack. And did I mention that it's gorgeous?

madmatter-Regarding the question about the holidays-the December cutouts are more snowmen, Santa, gift, mistletoe/holly and cooking oriented rather than religious. Lovely red/green/cream colors.

Also, the design on the back of each month isn't directional-you could make a calendar that flips open vertically (like regular wall calendars) or one that opens like a book.

Hope this helps. Oh, and it's gorgeous.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to gin1902

thanks for the info ... enjoy your purchase

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to madmatter

New Kid On the Block
In response to Kels

Thank for all your help.

New Kid On the Block

I thought this post was about the calendar kit that came out in 2013. Sorry.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics