Username Post: Georgia Scrappers, Anyone?        (Topic#1582113)
New Kid On the Block

Hi, I am looking for anyone near the Augusta, GA area to get together to scrapbook with! I moved to the Augusta area about a year ago and would love to meet some fellow scrappers to join in some crops!

Edited by cblack1966 on 10-29-12 10:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to cblack1966

I'm in GA but quite a ways from you. I am in north GA up by lake lanier.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Shutterbugg

Hi, I'm in Aiken, about 25-30 mins or so away.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Shutterbugg

Oh, that is too bad you are so far away! I moved to GA a year ago from the West Coast, so trying toget some scrappers together.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg

there used to be a group of scrappers in GA that traveled around to different scrapbook stores. Im not sure if they still exist as a group, I think they went by the name Georgia peaches here.

New Kid On the Block

I live in Sylvania GA which is about 50 miles away from Augusta and Aiken...my neice lives in Augusta so we are always looking for folks to scrapbook with. Also I have a room for up to 6 scrapbookers in my home if anyone interested in coming here. I have lots of supplies and tools to share!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sunflower66

I'm in Florida - but I used to live in Woodstock, north of Atlanta. I hope you find a good group in your area! Would be awesome to have room for 6 people to scrap along with all the tools and toys! Sounds like you are set up to have fun!

Diva
In response to Henri Jean

Groups are so much fun! Good luck finding a group that will be great for you. I live in Florida.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to bayamonesa1

I'm in Canton, GA, Cherokee County, and would love to have some scrappy buddies.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Mother Goose

My sister has a 12 hour crop at her church in Woodstock twice a year. the next one is march 2. it is dubbed the best crop in town. contact theaustins4@gmail.com for more information

kjginga
Veteran
kjginga

Hi, I'm in the Augusta area. I've posted a public message to you on your profile.

Thanks!

Kathy

Resident
In response to kjginga

I would love it, but I am waaay down south in Waycross. Both scrapbook stores in town closed, so I don't have anywhere to crop! Wish I was closer.

New Kid On the Block
In response to kjginga

cool! I'm not sure I know how to get into my profile though! I will try.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Sunflower66

Hi, I'm from the UK but have been living in the US for about 8 months. I'm living in Duluth, Gwinnett County if anyone is close by

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics