Username Post: Feeling Accomplishment        (Topic#1582123)
creater1
Diva
creater1

I have been procrasting scrapping and today I pushed it over the edge and with a migrane to boot. Now tomorrow I hope I don't look at my LO's and think OMG!
Anyway it did feel good to get into my stash and use up some of my savored embellishments.

MrsD2008
Veteran
MrsD2008
In response to creater1

I went to a retreat after only scrapping here and there in August and September. I got fourteen 12X12 layouts completed and I decorated a journal to swap with someone else. I was so excited to show someone my completed camping LOs, so my husband was the first to see them besides my neighbor at the retreat. He wasn't as impressed as I was...

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to MrsD2008

I have been so busy with my summer job this year, which is now over as of Oct. 31st. I was scrapping pretty regularly last year an up to April, then got overwhelmed with two almost full-time jobs. Since Sept 13, when i went to a great all day crop, I have been scrapping again and feel soooo good! Its relaxing and I flex my creative muscles!!! I also have NOT bought any new products in months and have been just using stash. That feels good too!! So in a month and a half I have done 38 new pages, and completed 7 incomplete pages I feel SUPER!!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to creater1

Sometimes when I scrap late at night I'm almost afraid to look at 'it' in the morning...haha.

I did two layouts on Saturday; I scrap so slow that is a big accomplishment for me.

Go ladies....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics