Username Post: Can I Vent??? Trying to purchase a stamp set....        (Topic#1582135)
LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 10-29-12 08:39 AM

LOL...it's really not all that bad, but I'm trying my best to purchase the Stampin' Up set Solemn Stillness. It's retired now so I've been trying to get one on Ebay. I keep missing the end of the auction and missing out! I was just watching one and there was 10 minutes left...I got distracted by something and forgot! SERIOUSLY!!!

Does anyone know any other options on purchasing something like that stamp set? Do you all know of anywhere else I could look besides Ebay? They seem to have them occasionally, but not regularly. Any ideas would be great! Thanks!!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to LeeLo

You could try on splitcoaststampers, they occasionally have sets for sell from other members.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to binkiemonstermom

facebook there is a bunch of groups out there that sell stamps

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to leokc34

Possibley a demonstrator may have it. I don't know any or would ask for you. But you could ask on any of the boards here and say what you are looking for. Also if you contact StampinUp!, they used to be able to give you info to contact demonstrators close to where you live...I think that was on their home page and you click on Find a Demonstrator.
Or I used to buy on a place called rubberstamp auction
Link They were always very reliable with getting me the items quickly too.
I hope you find what you need!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics