Username Post: Best storage products?        (Topic#1582187)
New Kid On the Block

I am a new scrapper and want to make a scrapbook of all my study abroad momentos. I am trying to pick out the best storage cases that will last for future projects--at a good price. What brands for these 12x12 trays do you recommend? Is any brand better than another?

Also- are most of these kinds of organizers the same for other crafts? Can I use my scrap-booking organizers for my beading and craft stuff or do you think that there are different kinds of storage meant for different crafts! Thank you-- I just want to buy the right stuff the first time!

In response to scrappy317

Artbin makes nice ones with seperate handles, the Iris boxes have handles molded in. I use both, they are equally nice. Check that there sre no cracks in the plastic before you buy them, and that you like the latches. I do think the Iris boxes fit in my tote bags easier for travel, if that is an issue for you. To sum it up, you can't go wrong with either.
Products Referenced in This Post:

In response to scrappy317

I myself use the Art Bin Super Satchel totes. They hold 12x12 stuff, and have a handle. They stack well, stand up well if you want to line them up on a shelf, and back well for crops.

I use them for everything I can!!

I use the 4x6 and 5x7 photo holders for small items like embellishments.

In response to AimeeInOhio

I agree with the previous poster but I get the ones from M's-- they put them on sale for 4-5 dollars regularly.

• max28 on 12-14-12 10:33 AM
In response to terrihooper

I'd also vote for the Art bin super satchel totes. I'm very satisfied with it

In response to max28

I've bought both and prefer the Art Bin as well. They are really sturdy and the handle is very nice.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics