Username Post: Did I miss this? RE Cricut        (Topic#1582249)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

Saw this posted on the "sister site". I didn't see it here - did I just miss it or did we not get it here?

We have received several queries from our Cricut® users regarding the future of the Cricut Imagine® and Cricut Cake® machines manufactured by Provo Craft. Based on market demand, we have ceased any additional manufacturing of the current model of these products.

You will find a limited supply of Cricut Cake Mini machines at JoAnn’s, Wal-Mart Canada and online retailers. You will find Cricut Cake Cartridges at most of your local and online retailers. Cricut Cake cartridges can be used in all Cricut machines.

Many of you have also inquired if we plan to create future models of the Cricut Imagine machine. We have received some great feedback from our customers on how to improve the machine – however, we cannot comment on future products at this time. We are very committed to all the customers who have purchased the Cricut Imagine machine and will continue to support current users with ink and content. You are able to find many cartridge offers at Michael’s, JoAnn’s, AC Moore, Hobby Lobby, Amazon.com and a full line of product at Cricut.com as well as purchase compatible HP inks that will work with your machine (Tri-color: 97, 134, 344 Black: 98, 129, 377).

We will continue to support the Cricut Imagine machine as it was designed to work as a standalone machine. There have been updates made to Cricut Craft Room that have improved the Cricut Imagine connection issues and we encourage you to try it out.

We will continue to support the Cricut Imagine machine through our customer service department and will honor the one-year warranty. We will be monitoring and answering questions here on this message board regarding Cricut Imagine and Cricut Cake. Please review the FAQ below before posting questions.

We value you as our customers and hope that our Cricut Imagine and Cricut Cake users will enjoy their machine and cartridges for many years to come. If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please contact us at 877-7CRICUT (877-727-4288) and select option 3 for Cricut Imagine support or option 7 for Cricut Cake support.

FAQ

Cricut Cake® and Cricut Cake® Mini FAQs

•Can I still get Cricut Cake® cutting mats and Cricut Cake® replacement blades for the Cricut Cake® and Cricut Cake® Mini machines?

•Yes. You can find mats and replacement blades at Cricut.com and other online retailers.

•Can I still purchase Cricut Cake® cartridges?

•Yes, they are still available through most of your local and online retailers. Cricut.com offers a full selection of physical and digital Cricut Cake cartridges.

•Can I still purchase the Cricut Cake® Mini machine?

•Yes, you will find limited supply at Jo-Ann Stores, Wal-Mart Canada, online retailers, and Cricut.com while supplies last.

•Can I use original Cricut® cartridges with my Cricut Cake® or Cricut Cake® Mini machine?

•Yes.

•What type of warranty does my Cricut Cake® or Cricut Cake® Mini machine come with?

•The Cricut Cake® or Cricut Cake® Mini machine warranty is valid for one year from the date of original purchase. Proof of purchase or verification of machine registration is required.

•Please refer to your user manual for details related to your machine.

Cricut Imagine® FAQs
•Can I still get cutting mats and replacement blades for my Cricut Imagine® machine?

•Yes, they are still available through most of your local and online retailers including Cricut.com.

•Will Provo Craft continue to offer new Cricut Imagine® content?

•Yes, we will continue to support Cricut Imagine users with new content in the future.

•What type of warranty does my Cricut Imagine® machine come with?

•The Cricut Imagine machine warranty is valid for one year from the date of original purchase. Proof of purchase or verification of registration is required.

•Please refer to your user manual for details related to your machine.

•Can I purchase HP ink cartridges for my Cricut Imagine® machine?

•Yes. The following HP ink cartridges will work with the Cricut Imagine machine when updated to firmware version 123 and content version 35:

•Tri-color: 97, 134, 344 Black: 98, 129, 377

•How do I update the firmware and content on my Cricut Imagine® machine?

•The Cricut® Sync Software is used to update the Cricut Imagine machine. Simply install the free Cricut Sync software to your Windows® or Mac® computer, connect the USB cable, and run the update.

•Visit www.cricut.com/cricutsync for additional information about the Cricut Sync Software.

•My Cricut Imagine® machine is not working and the Cricut® Support representative is sending me a replacement. Will my replacement be a new Cricut Imagine machine?

•All replacement machines are refurbished machines and will carry a warranty.

•Is it necessary to update my Cricut Imagine® machine?

•Yes. Updates are available by running the Cricut® Sync Software program each month after our Hello Thursday announcement.

•Keeping your Cricut Imagine machine up to date will unlock all the latest features your machine has to offer!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to dwelch

The link was posted over there only... If it was posted here, I didn't see it.

Some of the comments on the Cricut message board were entertaining to say the least.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics