Username Post: Halloween        (Topic#1582251)
Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy

What is your favorite picture to take and scrap related to Halloween? I love to scrap pictures of my boys sorting all their candy when they get home from trick or treating!! I love so many of the Halloween papers available. Not sure which line of paper I'll use this year yet.

Expert
In response to Vintageivy

I like to get one of each of my boys sitting on the same recliner year after year--someday I'll do a LO showing them each year, what their costume was and how big they were getting (although DS2 wouldn't sit for me last year...and almost wouldn't wear a costume either!)

I also like to get a picture of them walking down the driveway, ready to go trick or treating, because they are walking towards the setting sun.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to HuskerMom98

No kids and I'm scared to take photos of the neighbours' kids. ( Not the kind of scariness that Hallowe'en ought to have.) But DH went out in the rain and got a few of the decorations I put up yesterday afternoon. They looked pretty cool.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to RedSquirrel

I get a picture every year of DGS ready to head out the door.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to prittb

I usually take a pic of DS standing/sitting by the pumpkin we've carved. And I like to get a close up shot of his little hand in all the candy....

I'm actually not all that keen on doing Halloween pages, although I do them to have a record of it. It's funny because I like the papers and embellishments but when I sit down to do a page, I don't really enjoy it (maybe it's because I do one every year and it's too much of the same thing??) I don't know.....

Alison

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics