Username Post: Library of Memories Question.....        (Topic#1582287)
kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn

So for any of you that use the "library of memories", Stacey Julian, system for your albums (or some variation thereof), I was wondering....
What are your sub-categories?
For instance, if I have a page of my son taking swimming lessons, do I put it in the "things we do" book or my son's book? Do I keep my son's book just for stories I want to tell about him, to him and not add events he's involved in? Would you do a camping page in a child's album or keep it with the "things we do" album for the whole family?
Just wondering how others do it as I'm in the midst of re-organizing my albums.....

Thanks for any input!
Alison

CountrynCrafty
Veteran
CountrynCrafty
In response to kiyawinn

Personally, I would copy them and put them in both places...make a page more focused about your son and then another about the "things we do" aspect

ETA: I'm not nor have taken that class though

Edited by CountrynCrafty on 11-02-12 12:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to CountrynCrafty

I've decided to put all activities in the "things we do" album.....

I must say, I LOVE this system!
It is allowing me freedom to scrap what I want, when I want and I no longer feel the need to be "caught up".....
I'm not tied down to chronological scrapping which means I don't HAVE to scrap the very next photo and I don't have to scrap ALL the photos....
There's no more stress about being behind!
I absolutely love it!

Alison

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to kiyawinn

I've never heard of this system can someone tell me how to get to it?

thanks

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to cescrapper

Google "library of memories" and click the result on Stacy Julian's website.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics