Welcome to the monthly Monochrome Layout Challenge for November.
Here are the basics of how MONOCHROME works.
1. Monochrome means "of one color." Each week has a color which you are to create a layout around. Aside from the listed neutral palette, this is the only color tone allowed in your layout.
2. It must be obvious that your intention is to create a one color layout, so the only "color" of your layout must be the weekly color and it's corresponding darker and lighter tones and shades. Any other colors must come from the neutrals palette.
NEUTRAL COLOR PALETTE TONES are : white, cream, beige, tan, brown, khaki, olive, black, gray, and navy. These are the colors that my mother always told me "go with everything."
*****Layouts using colors other than the color of the week and the neutral palette are not considered monochrome and will not be included for the voting. Make SURE your layout conforms to the specs for this particular challenge!
3. Twists are added for your amusement and to help you push your project to the next level. If you complete the twist, your page gets an extra vote at the end of the month.
4. The challenge weeks can be completed in any order, and you are not required to complete all four weeks. This is a challenge by choice - do one, two, three, or all four weeks. Do them in whatever order you want. And if you decide that you want to complete ALL the month's layouts in one week that is perfectly fine. Whatever works for you!
5. No sign-up required. Just jump in and have fun whenever you're ready!
6. I am not the comment police. I know we all get busy and get behind. But we all like to get comments on our projects, so do your best to give love when you get love.
7. Layouts must be new as of today and are DUE no later than midnight SB.com time November 30th . After the final posts are updated, I'll collect votes.
READY? Then let's go! Have Fun!
(chosen by Random.org)
Week 1 - Jack-O-Lantern
Ohio Trip 2012 by PamStewart.Iowa
Week 2 - Gooey Ooze
Savannah St. Pattys Day Parade by Denielle.c.podraza
Week 3 - Black Cat
Aunt Helen by FinallyMama
Week 4 - Magic Potion
Slugger by Msmama