Page 2 of 4 
Username Post: November kit swap - Pals names went out!        (Topic#1582297)
Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Lookin4newideas

Here's my lo I made with the fall kit I got from Toni. I love it, it came together perfectly with some other paper I had.

*change By Lookin4newideas

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

HI ladies. Sorry I have been MIA. Had to go to my army unit for an inspection that wasn't planned!!!!! BOOOOO...it has not been pleasant!! except for the fact that I brought my scrappy stuff with me!!!

I finished all three kits!!!! I will not be able to upload a pic until Sunday though!

Hope everyone is well!!

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to NMscrapper

• NMscrapper Said:
Sally - I didn't post here that I broke my leg and wound up in a skilled nursing center, because I didn't think I'd have to flake. I suddenly looked at today's date, the date for completion and mailing; now I think I'm going to be a huge FLAKE! I've been here since Wednesday, and they say two weeks. That's past the deadline here. Now I need to know what I should do. I have both of my kits partially complete, but it will take some time after I get home to finish them. Do I flake (noooooooooooooo) or send them late?

Dont Flake!!! Its not a big deal if you are late to me...(Sally you can give me her name as a swap!!!) Its the holidays and all....take your time...get better!!!!

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to denielle.c.podraza

Wow Sally, your layout is gorgeous! That kit is so pretty and worked perfectly!

Thanks Denielle, I'm hoping to be home midweek next week. If that happens, I should be able to get them finished. Keeping fingers crossed.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Thanks Carol!

Hey Denielle, good to see you back. See Carol, no worries, that's two of us now to fight over who will get your kit!

I went to Jo-Ann's yesterday. I'm going to go broke by 11/21 with their daily doorbusters. They all their wood pieces 40% off and I needed to get some things for a birdhouse I'm doing for an exchange. But I went over to the paper aisle since I forgot to look for paper for the chrysanthemum kit. I found one sheet that matches my flowers I made, perfectly. But I couldn't find another one to match that. I'll have to go check out Michael's tomorrow.

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper

Thanks, guys!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Sally what a pretty layout!

JCI ladies

Carol I don't mind waiting!! You take your time and heal! Hope you feel better soon.

Edited by tcletoaddison on 11-18-12 05:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to tcletoaddison

THEY are saying tomorrow . . . YAY!!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, WOOHOO!!! I bet you're doing the happy dance at least in your wheel chair!

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper

Doing wheelies!!!! LOL!!!

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart

Hi ladies I am still here. Ok to post in the next couple of days?

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to 1Heart

OK, Blue Topaz is finished. Still working on Chrysanthemum. Wheeeeee, this is much better than standing in line at Walmart tonight!!! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

yes Clarisa.. nobody has posted yet. This weekend I'm scrappin'! We're supposed to get snow and I was hoping for one more day so I could cut my grass and put the lawnmower away for the season, but typical of Ohio weather, it was in the 60's yesterday and snow in the forecast for today.

Yay, Carol. I bet you're glad to be home.

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper

November Kit Swap - Blue Topaz and Crystals By NMscrapper

November Kit Swap - Chrysanthemum By NMscrapper

Since I haven't had to do anything much but scapbook since I got home, I finally got these finished. Thanks d/h for all your much appreciated "woman's work!"

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

Here are two of my three!: nov 8x8 kit swap By Denielle.c.podraza

Blue Topaz:

Chrusanthemum:
Nov 8x8 Kit swap By Denielle.c.podraza

I am still waiting for a friend to come take a pic of the third kit....It is done!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to denielle.c.podraza

ladies outstanding job as always. I am a little slow this month but i will be working on these tonight

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tcletoaddison

I went out of town for Thanksgiving and will post my photo tonight if that's okay

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Pam in TX

Here is my Blue Topaz kit. This is my first time doing this so please feel free to let me know if I forgot something.

Nov kit swap By Pam In TX

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

These kits are amazing! I need to finish mine up. I have all of them started, just need to add a few things to each one.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

I have mine all packaged up waiting for an address to put on it.

Page 2 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics