Page 4 of 4 
Username Post: November kit swap - Pals names went out!        (Topic#1582297)
tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Lookin4newideas

I received 2 kits today!! Sally thank you for the soccer picture frame I love it and the ribbon!!! I really needed that ribbon!!

What a beautiful kit Sally. I can't wait to use these kits they are just awesome.

Ms Iheart I received your kit today as well it is just to pretty. I cant wait to use this kit. Love all the beautiful paper! Did you use a piercing tool on the journaling box? it is just so pretty.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to tcletoaddison

Yay! I told you I got you something last month and then I couldn't find it... I do that all the time.

I got a kit from you today, Toni, but I haven't opened it. I was busy then I started scrapbooking. I was thinking today was Sunday and I had to do my Round Robin layout for Monday. Then I liked the way it turned out and three more pictures in this group and decided to do a two page lo. I'm just about finished with it.

And I'm glad you like your mum kit, Carol. It started one way and took off in another direction. I couldn't match papers the way I wanted. I had started my kits before all the troubles started with my daughter and then put them aside for a couple of weeks.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 12-08-12 03:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart
In response to Lookin4newideas

So here is what Toni received. I have just been so behind.

November Kit Swap (Give Thanks /Thanksgiving) By 1Heart

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to 1Heart

I like when the front page is full of kits!

Page 4 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics