Page 3 of 7 
Username Post: November/December Recipe card swap-Swapped out        (Topic#1582299)
Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to craftncorry

I've lost about 30lbs since the beginning of summer and I think I'm going to put it all back on by Christmas after this swap!!

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to Lookin4newideas

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I've lost about 30lbs since the beginning of summer and I think I'm going to put it all back on by Christmas after this swap!!

I've lost about 30 lbs too. I'm sure if I look behind me, I will find it though...

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Lunareclipse

minderaser97
Resident
minderaser97

JCI!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

Hmmm...thinking about Pumpkin Bread Pudding since I have some cute embellies that I can use for these:) Decisions decisions...I will get you a definite answer by tomorrow. LOL! Jci, ladies:)

mcaruth782
Veteran
mcaruth782
In response to minderaser97

You deffinately should d that. I haven't been to a weekend crop in a while and I would love to. My friend and I had so much fun. It was a charity crop for autism sponsered by a LSS store and the owner would take a group of us to her store to shop in the middle of the night. SO MUCH FUN!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to mcaruth782

Jci, ladies Sally, please put me down for the pumpkin bread pudding:)It's going to be fun to embellish this recipe:)

minderaser97
Resident
minderaser97
In response to arteshamac

JCI....been OOT unexpectedly the last couple days....

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

Jc:) Sally, is pumpkin bread pudding, ok? I see that on the front page it doesn't state what recipe I will be contributing?

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to arteshamac

I'm sorry Artesha, I put you name down instead, lol..

I finally had a nerve block down on my low back that felt so good on Thursday. Then this guy that I've been secretly eying up and down was at the party I went to on Friday night and I had went out and got my hair cut that day purposely and wore my boots to see if he would still be taller than me and yes,he passed that test, he noticed my hair cut, and then we got into a conversation about getting old and I mentioned that I would be a year older in 2 weeks and he said when, on the first?and I said yes, and then he asked if he could come over. I don't know if he knows I've had this stupid school girl crush on him ever since I met him back in August. So this weekend, I've been trying to do some heavy duty cleaning w/o over doing it. And now I can't sleep... I'm too old for this, LOL

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

Woo-hoo!

minderaser97
Resident
minderaser97
In response to krispyb

Sally....keep us posted on how things go!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I will.. I hate dating, it's not like it was 25 years ago. For the past 15 years or so, it's mostly done through the internet and it's like speed dating, meet for coffee at a mutual place a couple of times and then move on. Or you meet online and I get bored and because I don't know them in real life, they're not real to me. But this guy isn't an internet user which makes it harder for me because I don't know how to read him. We'll see if he comes over that day.

minderaser97
Resident
minderaser97

Well, Good Luck!!!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

Get 'em, honey!

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I will.. I hate dating, it's not like it was 25 years ago. For the past 15 years or so, it's mostly done through the internet and it's like speed dating, meet for coffee at a mutual place a couple of times and then move on. Or you meet online and I get bored and because I don't know them in real life, they're not real to me. But this guy isn't an internet user which makes it harder for me because I don't know how to read him. We'll see if he comes over that day.

The very first time I met my husband, I threatened to kill him. I'm glad I don't have to do the dating thing anymore with strangers.

mcaruth782
Veteran
mcaruth782

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are doing our turkey thing today and the rest of the weekend I am scrapping in my Woman Cave!!!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to mcaruth782

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

• Quote:
The very first time I met my husband, I threatened to kill him. I'm glad I don't have to do the dating thing anymore with strangers.

omg, that's too funny! I've never been married. I've always been so independent and attracted independent guys that didn't think I wanted to settle down and we got bored with each other and every single relationship I was ever in, they got married to the next woman they met. I'll be 52 next week and I want to grow old with someone. My daughter is 16 will be on her own before I know it.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. I went to my sister's. Took my niece and nephew and didn't get home until almost midnight. My sister has 4 kids. It was fun. Some of her oldest son's friends came over later and then some of the nurses she works with came over after they got off work and we all played games. She had a full house and had cooked a huge feast like she always does. One of these years, I need to teach my sister how to cook a turkey and how to stuff it and make real gravy. Not stove top stuffing and jar gravy.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

Jci Cut my card stock out today so that I can get started on my recipe cards.

Page 3 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics