Page 4 of 7 
Username Post: November/December Recipe card swap-Swapped out        (Topic#1582299)
minderaser97
Resident
minderaser97
In response to arteshamac

JCI!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I've been busy working on all my other swaps, I need to get these started soon. I have an idea in my head of how I want to decorate them. At least that helps!

I think I'm going to change my Christmas dessert though. It would make a cute card, but I forgot why I don't make it.. it take forever, lol and it's going to take forever to type up!

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 11-24-12 11:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

chaton_13
Pro
chaton_13
In response to Lookin4newideas

I'm assuming its too late to sign up for this swap???

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to chaton_13

finishing up my dies, then I'll get these finished and postal...hopefully by Friday.

minderaser97
Resident
minderaser97
In response to krispyb

I have not started mine yet... hoping to get them started this week and finished and mailed by this weekend!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to minderaser97

Jci Made copies of my typed recipe. Cardstock has been cut. I will start embellishing these this evening.

Edited by arteshamac on 11-26-12 08:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

craftncorry
Resident
craftncorry

JCI, you should be receiving mine in the mail this week Sally if you havent got them already

Edited by craftncorry on 11-26-12 12:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to craftncorry

I received yours today, Corry, but I haven't opened them.

Sorry, Sarah. You can join us for next month's which will be due in January.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

Jci Still working on my cards. My desire is to finish up by tomorrow and go postal this Friday.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

Good morning, ladies I need your opinion. After embellishing a lot of my cards, I noticed one word missing from my typed recipe. Before I stop what I'm doing and retype it I need to know if the one word makes a difference. The last sentence of my recipe reads: Dab butter over top. Bake 40 to 50 min.(Pudding should set in center, but not dry.) It should state: Dab butter over top. Bake 40 to 50 min.(Pudding should BE set in center, but not dry.) Does the word "Be" make that much of a difference in the recipe? Should I just proceed with the embellishing or go back, add the word, and print more copies? Thanks for your time.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

I think it reads the same. I'd say it's fine without

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

Thank you!

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

Bad news people...I won't be able to make samples. I can make the cards, but my work now has us working 10 hour days 7 days a week until further notice. If I do get a weekend off before I complete the cards, I will make the treats, but I doubt it will happen. I am giving out the recipe for Oreo Balls. they are soooo delicious!

craftncorry
Resident
craftncorry

Im sure we can all figure that all out, no need to retype everything again,,,better off to just send them out as is
Looking forward to all the recipe cards !

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to craftncorry

Good morning, ladies. Ughhhh! I had a pack of embellies that were perfect to add the final touch to my cards here at work two days ago! I have misplaced them! I have looked everywhere here at work...no embellies! They may be at home, they may not. I have other embellies, but those were the PERFECT added touch! The question is looming in my head, do I take the chance of going home and possibly finding my embellies and mail tomorrow priority mail? Or do I miss my opportunity to go the post office today and go home and possibly NOT find my embellies and still end up mailing tomorrow? And am I the only one who gets upset when I can't find that special embellie, pp, ribbon, etc that I am looking for for a specific project? TTW...thanks for allowing me to vent.

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

• arteshamac Said:
Good morning, ladies. Ughhhh! I had a pack of embellies that were perfect to add the final touch to my cards here at work two days ago! I have misplaced them! I have looked everywhere here at work...no embellies! They may be at home, they may not. I have other embellies, but those were the PERFECT added touch! The question is looming in my head, do I take the chance of going home and possibly finding my embellies and mail tomorrow priority mail? Or do I miss my opportunity to go the post office today and go home and possibly NOT find my embellies and still end up mailing tomorrow? And am I the only one who gets upset when I can't find that special embellie, pp, ribbon, etc that I am looking for for a specific project? TTW...thanks for allowing me to vent.

I was all kinds of upset last night when I couldn't find my half sheet of cream and black polka dots. I didn't want to cut up a whole new sheet for just 4 inches of paper. I searched all over and couldn't find it, even though I know I pulled it out just before I started working on my project.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to Lunareclipse

And that's supposed to be BTW...thanks for allowing me to vent. Typo!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

Ok. So despite the fact that I misplaced my cute embellies, I am going postal after work today. If I understand correctly, I will keep one and send out seven recipes for Christmas desserts. Is that correct, Sally?

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

I just need to find a good glue to stick down some cloth flowers to mine then mine will be postal tomorrow, also

I think my glue gun is hiding with artesha's embellishments and lunareclipse's paper :s

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

The SCRAP BANDIT has our things, ladies! I just know it!

Page 4 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics