Page 5 of 7 
Username Post: November/December Recipe card swap-Swapped out        (Topic#1582299)
arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to arteshamac

I want the embellies that I misplaced so badly that I am thinking of not going postal today, but waiting until tomorrow. But what if the SCRAP BANDIT doesn't bring my embellies back?! Then I will have wasted a day!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

One day won't hurt anything!

I found my glue gun! My oldest took it up to college with her...but she didn't take the paper or be embellies. Sorry ladies!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to krispyb

As long as you made a card for yourself, if you don't mind, send in a marker ( a piece of paper with the name of your recipe and your name) so when I swap them, it makes it easier for me. BUT make sure you make a card for yourself. You will regret it if you don't.

Also, it must be the week of the scrap bandits. I'm getting ready to mail all of my swaps out (friday) and all I needed to do was make 4 Christmas cards and wrap my up Secret Santa gifts. I kept misplacing the gifts right in front of me. Then, I got to make the cards. I can't find the envelope anywhere. I just had them out a couple of days ago. So, the first thing in the morning, I'm cleaning some things, I find another packet of envelopes, but wasn't ready for the cards just yet. I come back for them an hour later.. They're gone. I have no odea where they're at. So then my mind goes blank as to what cards to make since the dimensions of the cards I wanted to make are all off now. Grrrr.

Well, it's way past my bedtime and my date for later today had to cancel because he has to work. but he's going to call me around 10am. Full moon week and he's been in OR/surgery all week. It was one thing when I was working and read the surgical reports, but it's different to hear someone tell me live how he assisted in an amputation, a knee replacement and then an aorta valve replacement.. ewww, I don't need to hear it.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to Lookin4newideas

Good morning, ladies! Well, guess what I found AFTER I went postal with my recipe cards yesterday? Yep...you guessed it...the embellies I was looking for! I knew that would happen. Sally, according to the lady at the post office you should get them on Monday. Have a great weekend, ladies:)

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

Happy Birthday, Sally!

minderaser97
Resident
minderaser97

Happy Birthday Sally!

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to minderaser97

I'm mailing mine on Monday. We're working stupidly outrageous hours at work and I got the card printed out, but no embellies yet.

minderaser97
Resident
minderaser97
In response to Lunareclipse

Hoping to go postal with mine tomorrow after work!

mcaruth782
Veteran
mcaruth782
In response to minderaser97

I am almost finished! Mine should go postal tomorrow. I will update with the DC#

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to mcaruth782

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I'm working on my cards right now and my printer is acting up. I have my embellishments together and my papers picked out. Well, I had one picked out that I had to turn to plan b since my printer blotched about 8 different copies. I have individual cartridges for the color inks. But it still came out like the black cartridge was out of ink. That's the one I just replaced about 3 weeks ago and I haven't used my printer that much at all. Luckily, I saved my old color cartridges from before as there was a little more ink left in them to give more life to my printer.

mcaruth782
Veteran
mcaruth782

AAAHHRRRGGGG! I took mine to the post office today and tried to mail them! Did you know they won't take packages with no address to send it to? Well, I did, but guess what? I didn't have it with me! I will try again tomorrow!

Happy Birthday Sally!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

I had mine with me, but never found the time to run them to the po. Tomorrow...I swear. Luckily my stuff gets to you quickly...should only be a day late. sorry

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

Jci Sally, have you received the package from me yet?

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Yes I did, yesterday, I'm sorry, I haven't been online. They are very cute, all that stressing.. but you're right, they do look more harvesting than Christmas, but it's the recipe that counts! But you nailed the card with the embellishments and all.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

you're funny Susie. I don't know, have we ever swapped this one out on time? LOL I don't think I have since I started it last year. Tis the holiday season, there's enough stresses out there, don't stress yourselves any more than you have to. When they get here they get here.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

Ok, so just try the recipe during October then! I think that the recipe itself would have been too hard for me to embellish them Christmas-y:)But at least the embellies were cute. But I hope everyone enjoys the cards. It was a fun swap. Thanks for letting me participate:)

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I was looking up facts about December and I think in Great Britain, there was something about pumpkins and December, maybe national pumpkin pie day. Everyone will enjoy your cards, no doubt about that.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

Thank you!

minderaser97
Resident
minderaser97

Mine were supposed to go postal last night, but i never made it to the PO...i promise i will take them tonight....and i'll get a tracking number.

Page 5 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics