Page 6 of 7 
Username Post: November/December Recipe card swap-Swapped out        (Topic#1582299)
Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Lunareclipse

• Lunareclipse Said:
I'm mailing mine on Monday. We're working stupidly outrageous hours at work and I got the card printed out, but no embellies yet.

I got them yesterday! Didn't open them yet.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Lookin4newideas

I got Kris and Susie's today.

craftncorry
Resident
craftncorry

oh I always stress about having them to you in time however, looks like Im one of the first to arrive....anyway,,,hope all is well with you and you home situation Sally,,,take care

mcaruth782
Veteran
mcaruth782
In response to craftncorry

I am glad mine arrived. I forgot to post the DC. My boss came into town and boy were we working like dogs while she was here. She is great and so nice, just glad she is gone. And now we have the grandbaby this weekend. Really looking forward to his first Christmas this year. He's 5 months old and so much fun!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to mcaruth782

I sent Brenda a pm. She never officially joined the swap through the forum here. She had sent me a pm asking if she could swap with us and gave me her recipes. She had swapped with me a couple of times last year and had some good recipes. I'm waiting on Keri's recipes. If I don't hear back from Brenda by then, I'll go ahead and swap them out. I was hoping to have them to all of you before Christmas. Sorry, Corry. I'll scan them at least so you can copy and do some baking before hand.

minderaser97
Resident
minderaser97

Hey everyone..... i have not been on in the last week or so. I was planning on sending them out about a week ago...i had to leave town for a bit unexpectedly. My uncle had stage 4 prostate cancer and it spread to his bones. he has been sick for a while now, but had to be put in Hospice last week. I went to maryland to watch my cousin while my Aunt was busy running around setting things up. I have everything done and ready to go....should i mail them all to you, Sally? if it's easier at this point, i can mail to to everyone individually...i would just need everyone to PM me their address. Let me know. I am so sorry....i just got back home at 4am this morning...let me know what you'd like me to do.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to minderaser97

If you can send them to me priority mail, that would be the easiest way to go. And if by chance Brenda sends hers to me as well.. but I haven't heard from her yet. Sorry to hear your uncle. That's got to be tough on your aunt, especially around the holidays.

minderaser97
Resident
minderaser97

I'll send them out tonight....

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to minderaser97

Keri, Did you send yours out last week? I'll check the mail today, I should receive them by today if you did. I have the rest of them swapped out. I scanned them and posted them in my gallery. So everyone can print them if you'd liked to make some of them this weekend for your Christmas treats this year.

recipe cards made for swap By Lookin4newideas

second set of recipe cards By Lookin4newideas

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

last of the recipe cards By Lookin4newideas

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

The recipes will be going postal tomorrow. I have them all swapped out with the ones I received. I need to get my room cleaned before the holidays and before FRIDAY!!! I'm finally getting together with that guy I was supposed to on my birthday!!! Woo hoo!!! He finally was able to get a couple of hours off and our kids will be school before their break the rest of the year and if this is the last day on earth, what better way to spend it? mmmm Oh, and he mentioned something about having mistletoe.. so of course if I don't have the plastic one I had for years, I have a die cut to make a paper one!!!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to arteshamac

woot! you go girl!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to krispyb

The recipes are in the mail. I'll get back with the three that owe me postage later on. I'm trying to hang lights on my tree.

craftncorry
Resident
craftncorry

Let me know the postage Sally via paypal as usual

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE IN OUR RECIPE SWAP, IVE ENJOYED SWAPPING WITH YOU ALL AND LOOK FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN IN THE NEW YEAR !!!!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to craftncorry

I received mine yesterday! All awesome, as usual!

Signing out!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

Received my gorgeous recipe cards today! I can't wait to try the recipes. You all did such a wonderful job! Merry Christmas, everyone!

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to arteshamac

I got my recipe cards today! Truly fantabulous cards! I love them all!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Lunareclipse

Yay, glad the cards are arriving. Merry Christmas everyone! I've so busy all weekend. I'll get with you after Christmas and set up next month's swap. My sister and her kids are staying over tomorrow night and we're going sled riding Wednesday.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

Wishing you all a Happy and prosperous New Year! Thank you for hosting this swap, Sally. Beautiful recipe cards, ladies. Signing off:)

Page 6 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics