Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Help! I want to make a scrapbook for my girlfriend and propose..        (Topic#1582413)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mr scrappy

I take them out in good light without the sheet portectors and snap a picture. Then in Microsoft office I crop it and adjust color if necessary.

Then load into my gallery.

Tenant
In response to Henri Jean

Ok Thanks! I'll see what I can do.

Tenant

hey guys,

I added the layouts to my gallery! Let me know what you think.. Sorry for the crooked pics.. I promise they are all straight in real life haha.

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx

Congratulations!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

Most people take them outside in good daylight, lay them on the ground and take a shot from above them. I'm short and can't get away from my shadow.

My way is to stand the LO up against my flat screen monitor when it's turned off so it's black. Then I line up the top and a side with the top and side of my camera screen to make sure I'm straight. A small tabletop tripod works great, or if you use the self-timer, then you won't get the jerk when you squeeze the camera button. I do any additional editing in PhotoImpact (or any photo editing program) to crop, brighten/darken, etc. Oh...and no flash, especially if you have glossy photos on your LO. And take the LO out of the page protector.

Congrats! When is the Big Day? ~Judy

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

By the time I got my previous comment made, others had already given you some good advice.

I enjoyed looking through your gallery. Great LOs and great, happy ending :>) Maybe scrapping is something the two of you could enjoy doing together. Another week and it will be our 46th anniversary. I sure wish we had a book, well, volumes of books, covering those years we've had together. It's much easier to keep up then to try to catch up!~Judy

Maggie Hen
New Kid On the Block
Maggie Hen

How romantic! And congratulations on your engaged status!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics