Username Post: November Budget Challenge        (Topic#1582451)
SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to Ladybing Tammy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I loved Winter Frost so much I didn't even buy it cause I knew I wouldn't cut into it. But surely Miss Sonja you have some skiing pics for this collection that you haven't scrapped yet.

Oh I might have a few laying around
LOL!
Between that set, Winter Park by EP and a couple others, I shouldn't need any more winter paper... BUT I LOOOOVE that new BB set!!!! Grrrr

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to flutterbye0419

Yes, Tammy, how are you doing these days???

And that goes for you too, Tina, how are you feeling now the treatments are done?

Welcome Dawn!! We're an open group here, so I"m sure I speak for the clan when I say jump on in! That sucks your stash got ruined in the move! I'd be terrified of that myself! I'm jealous though cuz it gives you an excuse to shop and I don't have one! Welcome again and be sure to keep us posted on the goodies you get during Black Friday! Did you sign up for the 12-days of Christmas on here? I also think they are doing specials for black friday as well.... You'll find we're all too willing to help you spend your money too...

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to SonjaC

12 days of christmas SAY WHAT????

LOL I will check into it... I'll be sure to post my black friday finds... but fyi:

NEXT WEDNESDAY, JOANNS IS HAVING A DCWV STACK SALE! $8.99 a stack!!! woohooooo! i might hint very heavily that i want my husband to get some of those for me for christmas and send him, that way they are gifted and dont' come from my budget LOL!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

Hi Sonja. I am feeling well after treatments, except for sinus infection. I've been on meds a week but still have the crud. It may be a long winter....

If anyone hears of great Black Fridayvsales let us know. In the past Menards had great prices on Cricut carts.

Edited by tinadn on 11-14-12 09:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

I am doing okay - good days, bad - yesterday was bad, today is good. I am still waiting to hear from the hospital. It has been a week so not too concerned yet and I am just going on about my daily life as much as I can. The Knightly One keeps me occupied or perhaps that is distracted on the weekends so I don't have time to get down about it.

Tina glad to hear you are feeling better but sinus infections are no fun.

Dawn - welcome - just jump in. Just remember you are your own Black Friday control board when it comes to spending lol

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

LOL i know right! my husband just called! they gave him a bonus of almost 300 today! woohooo! so he's pulling a little for him and he said i could add the rest to my scrap budget!!! so it just went up by almost 200!!!! i love it... so instead of 50 for the month, this girl right here found carta bella for just 11.99!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

well that right there counts as 12 cause we round up and down to make it easy! LOL still nice score

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

thanks tammy... so here's what i ended up with:

50 on 2 peas: 3, yes I said 3, complete collections. One Bo Bunny and 2 Carta Bella. Bo Bunny Stickers. Then the 12 for the digi one (i am trying to see if they will refund me for the 11.99, i don't do much digi, but if they won't, since i haven't downloaded yet, i'll do that and create away LOL)

so with 2 peas, I have spent 62, but in that 62, i got 4 complete kits!!! we shall see if i get the money back on the other, if i do, it's 50

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I. Want. To. Shop.

Hi Dawn, welcome.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

Oh Dawn you blew through that 50 so fast! Honey it is a budget challenge - but it will make Courtney and Sonja feel better to you go through it so fast lol

Kelly - me too but I don't really need anything right now - although there is some paper I want out of the SU Autumn Winter catalogue.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

• flutterbye0419 Said:
LOL i know right! my husband just called! they gave him a bonus of almost 300 today! woohooo! so he's pulling a little for him and he said i could add the rest to my scrap budget!!! so it just went up by almost 200!!!! i love it... so instead of 50 for the month, this girl right here found carta bella for just 11.99!!!

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Oh Dawn you blew through that 50 so fast! Honey it is a budget challenge - but it will make Courtney and Sonja feel better to you go through it so fast lol

Kelly - me too but I don't really need anything right now - although there is some paper I want out of the SU Autumn Winter catalogue.

Tammy, I got an extra 185 added to the budget right after I joined here. My husband got a bonus of almost 300, so gave me another 185. I chose to put some of that in scrapbooking, and then christmas some of it. So, I had an extra 100 for sbing. I have 78 total left...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC

• Ladybing Tammy Said:

Edited by SonjaC on 11-15-12 10:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

I do too, Kelly, I really want to jump on this paper stock up deal here at sb.com today - want to get extras of that Photo Freedom kit - LOOOVE it! But I'm trying to remind myself that they do that sale all the time... of course you get free shipping if you spend $50 today...

I have a crop on Saturday and a SMASH class on SUnday so HOPING to get at least a few pages done, though it will by no means diminish my stash enough to justify spending on more goodies... grrr

Anyone see the Peachy deal today on the MME washi tape? double grrrr

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to SonjaC

Peachy deal???? what's that?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Dawn I saw that earlier when I posted which is why you blew through the 50 lol! Peachy deals are very dangerous to budgets!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

yep. that's the only reason i spent that money! he actually gave me 185, but i bought a guitar for my daughter from santa, a gift for my daughter from her sister for 10 and a christmas tree, so i felt like i could justify the 50 in scrappy goodness!

how is everyone else doing with their budgets?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

well I think you earned it then sweetie!

I am doing too well but that might change this weekend lol

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC

Oh Dawn... I'll share the little 'deal' sites Courtney shared with me (you'll find she and I are the biggest enablers here, followed closely by Kelly who works at M's! ), but you may dislike me after a while for sharing! LOL Sending you a message on here.

My budget is safe for now, but I'm sure I'll find something I 'need' at M's this weekend... LOL!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to SonjaC

lol i saw it sonja! thanks for those... enable all you want! doesn't mean i HAVE to spend :P

so since i have quite a bit left to get me through the next two weeks, i think i can make it this month next month, it's going to be harder because with it being december, my budget will be VERY tight.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I'm pretty sure I busted and I didn't even buy the one thing on my list.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics