Username Post: November Budget Challenge        (Topic#1582451)
Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to flutterbye0419

Budget: $75-$9=$66-$36=$30-$14=$1 6

Wish: HFC Delicate Asters stamp and die

Twist: No paper, no flowers, no leaves, no embellishments, no ribbon, no punches, I need nothing. Paper and punch twist are blown.

Oh, still have a bit left, but I do have a cart of metal cr@p over at Alpha Stamps. I'm making a little chest out of matchbooks. It's adorable, so I need the legs and pulls. What's a girl to do?

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to Kamananui

are they on sale anywhere? could you get a discount? these are the questions i ask myself before buying...

good luck

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

oh, there's a warehouse sale going on.. if you want to know where, who do i send the link to??? it's $27 for 250 worth of product.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC

You fit in here way too well, Dawn!

So Kelly, if you didn't get anything on your wishlist, what did you get? Because I don't see much of a selection left that's NOT on your Twist list...

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
You fit in here way too well, Dawn!

So Kelly, if you didn't get anything on your wishlist, what did you get? Because I don't see much of a selection left that's NOT on your Twist list...

awww! how sweet... i finally found a home i am loving this group already

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Budget: $75-$9=$66-$36=$30-$14=$1 6-$18=BUSTED

Twist: No paper, no flowers, no leaves, no embellishments, no ribbon, no punches, I need nothing. Paper and punch twist are blown.

Oops, forgot about the $18 I spent at F2F on the new TH stains. I got the Christmas colors and another set, I think it might have been Halloween.

Sonja, I bought lots of stuff. A LaBlanche stamp, all of the TH metallic stains, the TH Holiday wreath die,3 Dylusions mists, and two more Crafter's Workshop masks.

Oh, before I forget, I completed my Hoarder's Challenge. Yay me. I cut into not just one piece of Salt Air, but two pieces! I also used two of those old buttons. So excited to be getting some use out of my old stash! Now I don't feel so bad for busting.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

dawn you can pm me that link! F2F is probably on the list Sonja gave you

Thanks Sonja, I was going to ask what the heck Miss K bought too since she initially didn't share and ummm do we really see her waiting until next month to get those HC dies? Not I but i have been wrong before.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to Ladybing Tammy

tammy, it's sent

GOOD MORNING! today's pay day, but i'm not busting my budget! it's a day for bills =(

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Good morning. I'm still thinking about my cart full of metal...

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to Kamananui

mornin kelly. not sure what all that includes, but i have avoided peachy so far today.... might have to go peek though lol

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

i'm safe on peachy... i don't do mist sprays

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
I do too, Kelly, I really want to jump on this paper stock up deal here at sb.com today - want to get extras of that Photo Freedom kit - LOOOVE it! But I'm trying to remind myself that they do that sale all the time... of course you get free shipping if you spend $50 today...

I have a crop on Saturday and a SMASH class on SUnday so HOPING to get at least a few pages done, though it will by no means diminish my stash enough to justify spending on more goodies... grrr

Anyone see the Peachy deal today on the MME washi tape? double grrrr

I got 4 packages of this peachy deal last time:)

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
Budget: $75-$9=$66-$36=$30-$14=$1 6-$18=BUSTED

Oops, forgot about the $18 I spent at F2F on the new TH stains. I got the Christmas colors and another set, I think it might have been Halloween.
Sonja, I bought lots of stuff. A LaBlanche stamp, all of the TH metallic stains, the TH Holiday wreath die,3 Dylusions mists, and two more Crafter's Workshop masks.

Oh, before I forget, I completed my Hoarder's Challenge. Yay me. I cut into not just one piece of Salt Air, but two pieces! I also used two of those old buttons. So excited to be getting some use out of my old stash! Now I don't feel so bad for busting.

I almost bought this one.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

so I'm enabling, but the Mister Huey inks are awesome, so bright and you can you on fabric too.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to tinadn

see, i was a goooood girl... instead of mr huey, i put in and paid the college application... i've never tried the misting stuff... actually i'm sort of scared to do it LOL

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

so, i thought i would let you all see everything I have gotten:

November Budget : $50, but hubby got a bonus and added 100 to it. so 150 was the budget:

3 color bok stacks-- 15
carta bella digi kit-- 12
2 carta bella stacks-- 30
1 bo bunny stack-- 15
Bo Bunny stickers--5 ish
3 studio g glitter-- 3
2 decorative tapes-- 2
1 studio g stamp-- 1
2 studio g inks-- 2
3 packs studio g gems-- 3
3 packs of alphas-- 3
1 sticker sheet-- 1

for a total of-- 92! I still have 58 in the budget for the month and am starting to really feel like my stash is coming together again

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to SonjaC

cr@p! peachy got me!!! fancy pants deal... 51 doublesided holiday assortment of 12 by 12's for 16! down to $42 and have 2 weeks left in the month.... so i can get away with spending 21 a week, but i really wanted to come in under budget.... next month, i know my twist!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

hmmmm paper by any chance? LOL

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to Ladybing Tammy

yeppers! i've been wanting to get some good thanksgiving papers.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Hey girls! Sorry I've been "not here." I've been BUSY.

Too busy to shop, too busy to crop, too busy to scrap, to busy to keep up with more than a fly by!

DD is coming home for tGiving. I'm feeding 30 people at my house this year. Trying to get things bought and pre-cooked all I can, and trying to get some little "round the house" projects done before the big day.

I've decided, after MUCH soul searching, to give up my PT job at my LSS. The hours are too erratic, and my creativity is suffering a bit due to the necessity of creating only projects that can be squeezed into a two-hour class block. I have three more classes to teach - two on Saturday, one on Tuesday, and one more day of full day work, and then I'm done.

Today - I went and interviewed for another PT job. It's an afternoon/evening teller position at my local bank. Hours would be very regular so the paycheck would be predictable, and the commute would be practically non-existent. Add to, the branch office is inside my local grocery store, so I'd be able to pick up dinner on the way home - literally. I'd have all morning to do my own thing, and I'd still be home at a reasonable hour.

My scrap room looks like it's thrown up on itself again, so that's a project for Sunday, along with my DT project for Nuts About Sketches due Sunday.

Gads. NO time. NOOOOO time.

Hi everybody!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics