Page 9 of 9 
Username Post: November Budget Challenge        (Topic#1582451)
SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

Spoken like a true grandma, Tina! My mom says/does the same thing! (As does my MIL) So glad you have a good relationship with your DIL! So many people don't have that kind of relationship with their inlaws and that's such a shame! I don't even speak the same language as mine, but we get along just fine! What a sweet thing to do for your DIL too and I'm sure it helps so much! Maternity clothing is ridiculously overpriced!

Tammy - will be thinking of you Monday!! So glad I could keep your pride in me! LOL

Kelly!!! You're alive?!! We thought you dissappeared into your stash and never came out! (That's for the busting jab...) hehehe

Dawn - I agree, I'd NEVER count photo prints (but then, I'd never count cardstock either and apparently that's against the rules!)

Last couple days and I'm not even thinking about my scrappy budget for December... I doubt I'll get much time in, although DH just txt me that he wants to have a low-key weekend just the three of us taking turns doing our favorite hobbies. (Him = Video Games, Me = Scrapping (duh)) So I might go take the paper bag mini album class at M's on Sunday afternoon... Want to get the tree up too, but I don't really see where we can put it as our livign room is already sort of full... hmmmmmm

Edited by SonjaC on 11-29-12 04:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to SonjaC

Sonja-- i have made gift bag mini's before! they are so much fun! I use the kraft gift bags instead of paper bags. SO MUCH FUN!!!

gift bag mini album front By Flutterbye0419

that's the front of one that i did a while back. I have the rest of the pics in the gallery with it!!!

and as for the prints, i didn't mean the prints come out of the budget, I was speaking about the printer... LOL I spent 19 on a 60 dollar printer on black friday primarily for business purposes, but it can be used to print extra things for my scrappin' too

I just got done actually organizing the gifts under the tree because it's getting out of hand... it's going to be very interesting to see what it looks like on christmas morning!!! with all the stuff we already have under there, plus the stuff coming from north carolina... and then we have my husband's grandfather who sends us money every year and I buy presents for the kids with it. my sister sends money, and I buy presents with it. his aunt sends money for his birthday (on the 7th and he's donated that to christmas for the kids this year) so needless to say, I will have MORE shopping to do very soon... Not to mention that I am donating ALL of the money I have made thus far this year to my kids' christmas, so I will not be able to have our big screen in our living room at all on Christmas day! we have a 67 inch tv and it will have to be pushed into the office so we can fit the stuff from santa!!! otherwise we won't be able to get that set up around the tree at all!!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to flutterbye0419

who needs a 67 inch tv? That's a wide as I am tall - wowsers!

But the printer is for printing and that means printing pics - just like I would never count a camera (but you can count whatever you want - it's really what you are aren't counting that matters - like ummmm oh I don't know cardstock!!) LOL

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to Ladybing Tammy

LOL! the tv is a story all in itself. I had a 47 and loved it, but wanted something for the man cave, when we were in a larger house, so moved the 47 there when my father in law was moving to north carolina because they had given us their 52. I was quite satisfied with the 52, but the people who moved into their house wanted a tv that would fit in the built in area that the 52 inch had come out of, so they asked if they could trade their tv for the 52 since theirs wouldn't fit. I got the better end of the deal because the 67 is newer, and it's hd ready, where the 52 is about 12 years old and isn't hd ready at all..

and on another note, i got 2 more christmas presents bought today... i love this shopping online thing! i've gotten 2 of the hardest to buy for DONE! I will have to stop ordering online as of next week though because of shipping reasons. i don't wanna cut it too close, so i'll have to start going to the big box stores to get the rest of the gifts... totally not sure what to get for the ones i have to get from there... but it will all work out

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

OK, I've been bad, well sort of... see, when the peachy came in, ryan wouldn't let me have it. he said it was a christmas gift... so i guess that sort of goes back in my budget right... since i paid for it but either way, i've been bad!

I had like 5 left (if that... ) I had enough to get my page protectors and that's it! well here' swhat i did:

after my free kit from carta bella got here today, i just had to have an extra of one of the pages and i also ordered the 6 by 6 that goes with it, so I spent 7 there...

5-7= -2

then while at m's, i bought the protectors, more recollections 8.5 by 11 paper (who ever has enough of that stuff), 3 studio g inks, 1 stamp, and 3 markers... so that totaled 18! I'm $20 in the hole, but, here's my question, tammy, since i'm not allowed to have the peachy deal, that would add 16 back. and i bought the my little shoebox to go under the tree which would add the 27 since it's a gift and i had subtracted it from my budget, so if we are going that route, i'm still ok... lol

such a mess i know.. so if we add the other two back into the budget, i have $23, but if we don't i'm at $20 over budget... you see where the issue comes in LOL such the over budgeter here LOL

but if you think about it, since i'm not buying paper next month, going over by getting the other paper was a smart thing because i needed it for the december daily to finish that up...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

umm Dawn honey - I am sooooo confused - ummm okay ask Sonja lol

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 11-30-12 12:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

lol i got myself confused too !!!! hee hee.... that's me for ya, but on a happy note, I GOT THE NEW CARTA BELLA TRADITIONS FOR FREEEEEEE!!! so that makes me HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN SLOP!!! hee hee but i did pay for the six by six and extra page that i liked so much i wanted two of it LOL

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Dawn makes my head hurt...

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to Kamananui

lol! imagine what my head feels like right now....

on another note, i was just BLESSED! with a trundle bed! thank God! we needed a second twin size bed and someone just GAVE theirs to us because they are moving out of state!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to GentlewoodFarms

here is the link to the new thread

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15830...

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

see ya in december!

Page 9 of 9 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics