Username Post: ColorBox Ink Refills        (Topic#1582467)
Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit

I have a lot of ColorBox pigment inks as well as a few of their Chalk inks. I really like them but have recently found that a lot of my old ones are getting very dry. Their web site shows that they have refills available. However, they only sell wholesale. There is only one LSS left in town, and they have a poor selection of ink pads and no refills for anything. I haven't been able to find a retailer on-line that has much to offer for ColorBox refills either. Does anyone know where to find a good selection of these ink refills?

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006
In response to Ms. Fit

• Ms. Fit Said:
I have a lot of ColorBox pigment inks as well as a few of their Chalk inks. I really like them but have recently found that a lot of my old ones are getting very dry. Their web site shows that they have refills available. However, they only sell wholesale. There is only one LSS left in town, and they have a poor selection of ink pads and no refills for anything. I haven't been able to find a retailer on-line that has much to offer for ColorBox refills either. Does anyone know where to find a good selection of these ink refills?

I am having the same issue too with some ink pads too. I did find some on amazon.com for myself and i found one of the three on there, if you find a good place to find ink refills let us know! Good luck!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to Ms. Fit

There are some on evil-bay, plus amazon. If you put "colorbox refill ink" in search, it should pull a few sites up for you. I'm glad you mentioned it since I'll probably be needing them also. I know there are the Distress reinkers, but I hadn't thought about ColorBox having them~Judy

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to mrsdriver5

Google "colorbox refill ink"

Although, I think it would be more economical to buy new pads than refill ink.

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to Bxr-Linda

As mentioned above I did look on line previously. Google is always my first step when searching for pretty much anything. However, most sites have only a few colors, only 1 or 2 of which I may be interested in. For those of you who are also looking, I found the largest number of colors at Block Head Stamps. However, I have never heard of them before. Have any of you ever bought anything from them?

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to Ms. Fit

I just purchased ALL EIGHT of my Colorbox Petal Point reinkers from one site. Try: blockheadstamps.com.

I don't know why so few places have reinkers. My Colorbox Petal Point is Chalk Primary Pastels. To find all eight in one place was a find.

They also have very cool stamps their own designs and carry Lost Coast Stamps designs if you like steampunk different sort of stuff. But I only ran across that because of the reinkers.

Edited by CrimsonMama on 11-08-12 10:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Ms. Fit

• Ms. Fit Said:
As mentioned above I did look on line previously. Google is always my first step when searching for pretty much anything. However, most sites have only a few colors, only 1 or 2 of which I may be interested in. For those of you who are also looking, I found the largest number of colors at Block Head Stamps. However, I have never heard of them before. Have any of you ever bought anything from them?

I did see that, and wasn't implying that you hadn't searched.

I was making the point that the refills seemed expensive.

Joanns online carries about 25 different colors of Colorbox refills.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to Bxr-Linda

Roberts Arts & Crafts also carries 27 and the prices seem good, but I know nothing about them. Joann's prices are even better, plus they carry the metallic refills. My silver always seems to dry out.~Judy

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to mrsdriver5

Thanks so much to every one of you for taking the time to help with this. Think I'll go ahead and try Block Head Stamps since CrimsonMama has had good luck with them. When I checked them previously they had about 5 dozen different colors in just the pigment ink refills. (I didn't check their chalk inks.) Out of all those I found about 20 colors I actually use. Think I'll get about 6 for now and wait on the others. It will be a struggle to avoid looking at their stamps too though!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics