Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Titles        (Topic#1582543)
950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to meshell1104

I usually think of a title to helps guide the process. Of course, do your own thing.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to 950nancy

I don't make myself have a title and I also don't always have journing on my page. Sometimes they just come up naturally. I have an idea about how to do some hidden journaling on my heritage LO's but haven' perfected it yet.

Diva

Me too. I even bought some books for scrapbooking about titles and phrases.Most of my pages don't have a title. I think that is for the artists who are planning to be published. Many of my friends do so and I think is cool...but not for me!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bayamonesa1

I love titles on scrapbook pages but not necessarily every page. I'm doing pages on Yellowstone right now and it looks like it will be 8-10 pages. The title is on the first page but I don't need a title on every page.

I mean the first 2 pages are pictures of bison. I don't need that on my page although I did journal a couple papragraphs about them. The biggest, baddest walked up to our car window when I rolled it up with him 6 feet from me. Bill wanted to know why I rolled up my window - I was getting great pictures. No I wasn't, he was so close he was blurry and his face wouldn't fit in one photo. And I didn't like the way his horns looked for a few feet away.

Then a page of female elk photos, then male elks. And moose. I just didn't feel the need to title them all becuase I had the Yellowstone title on the first page. WHen I get to Old Faithful, then I will have a title again. In fact it is pre-printed on the paper I'm using.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Henri Jean

Reading this topic took me back to my Toastmaster years. Everyone used to laugh that I'd come up with a speech title and maybe it would be several months before I actually wrote the speech to go with it. I've since left TM (after getting my DTM), but still have one speech title that I never got around to writing the speech for it! Not always, but I will often come up with a title for a layout and hang onto it until I get the appropriate pictures. I keep them in a notebook.

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa

I don't always to titles, but when I do they are usually very simple and to the point. Could be as simple as "Christmas 2012".

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics