Username Post: Help please looking for twosided Christmas cardstock        (Topic#1582549)
Lydgranger
Resident
Lydgranger

I am looking for twosided Christmas or winter themed cardstock-oneside any small allover design or even a solid color-not white-and other side with strips of different designs or graduated colors of complimentry shades. I am trying to make an alternating folded over chevron type design. Has anyone seen anything like this?

meela
meela 
Resident
meela
  • meela on 11-10-12 09:13 AM
In response to Lydgranger

There are quite a few lines like this, you are in luck.
Echo Park Winter Wishes
Doodlebug Design North Pole Collection
Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet
Basic Grey Aspen Frost

and there are more. If you do a search for Christmas scrapbook paper you will be able to pull up a boatload. Just check the description, it will list 2 sided cardstock. Have fun making your project!

Lydgranger
Resident
Lydgranger
In response to meela

Thanks I have seen some of them but I really looking for one side that has strips that have a gradiation of colors that start with one shade or hue at the top and change to the next shade as you go down the page-say a strip of light green for about 1 1/4in then a dark green over a simple design like dots or snowflakes. Its hard when you have something in mind and can't quite find the look.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Martha Stewart Crafts Christmas patterned paper is all double-sided.

Lots of strips, dots & if I remember correctly, there is a chevron patten in the Gingerbread stack.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

• Lydgranger Said:
Thanks I have seen some of them but I really looking for one side that has strips that have a gradiation of colors that start with one shade or hue at the top and change to the next shade as you go down the page-say a strip of light green for about 1 1/4in then a dark green over a simple design like dots or snowflakes. Its hard when you have something in mind and can't quite find the look.

Nevermind.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Maybe something more along the lines of Tim Holtz, Teresa Collins or Glitz...

Colorbok...Bo Bunny...Making Memories...

Or perhaps create your own design or the look & colors that you're going for using inks of mists.

Products Referenced in This Post:

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to KellyCali

If you have a very specific idea of the paper, it's going to be hard to find that exact thing....don't think I've seen anything like what you are describing.
You could make your own as others have suggested...just paint or mist the colours you want onto white cs....

Alison

Lydgranger
Resident
Lydgranger
In response to KellyCali

Thanks I have the Martha Stewart Wondewrland pad but its still not quite what I want but I saw the Echo Park single double sided Dots and Stripes-I can cut strips from each of the six pages and then cut the strips into 3in sections and fold over the corners which may work for the effect I want.SEI has what I want but not in Christmas design.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics