Username Post: Where can I get them? Please help        (Topic#1582561)
tam7
tam7 
Expert
tam7
  • tam7 on 11-11-12 01:26 AM

I'm looking for approxamitly 4 wire racks to hold my 12x12 paper and card stock (like the ones craft store use) I live in australia (Lismore NSW) and have tried eBay etc but with no luck I'm happy to pay postage so long as its reasonable can any of you girls tell me where I may find these?

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to tam7

Not exactoy what you are asking for but perhaps you can try these?

Edited by LesleyC on 11-11-12 01:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to LesleyC

When scrapbook stores close they often sell the wire paper racks. I've come across them from time to time that way.

My husband got mine in the dumpster behind Michaels when they were remodelling and changing the scrapbook section around.

I'll check around - the ones from the stores do show up from times to time.

One of the scrapbook stores near here started selling more card stuff and less papers for scrapbooking so they sold 3 or 4 a few months ago.

If you shop in a scrapbook store regularly maybe they could special order one for you.

Tenant
In response to tam7

I had a hard time finding ones that didn't cost an arm and a leg, so I bought some wire storage cubes and modified them to have multiple "shelves" and "slots". My tower is pretty tall, but it holds my albums on the bottom, my paper is organized by colour and theme, and my paper stacks and kits are in the upright slots. At the top, I keep my cut paper and larger scraps. I can't figure out how to add a picture of it to this post, but if you look in my gallery, I'll post it there.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to redfox78

I've seen LSS owners or individuals reorganizing their scraprooms selling on Craigslist. Do you have Craigslist in Australia? Or maybe if you have someone here in The States that can buy/ship to you???

tam7
tam7 
Expert
tam7
  • tam7 on 11-19-12 04:37 AM
In response to GIGIGI30

Thanks ladies I'm going to my local craft store tomorrow and I'm going to ask if the owner knows of any where I can get them, your help is greatly appreciated

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to redfox78

• redfox78 Said:
I had a hard time finding ones that didn't cost an arm and a leg, so I bought some wire storage cubes and modified them to have multiple "shelves" and "slots". My tower is pretty tall, but it holds my albums on the bottom, my paper is organized by colour and theme, and my paper stacks and kits are in the upright slots. At the top, I keep my cut paper and larger scraps. I can't figure out how to add a picture of it to this post, but if you look in my gallery, I'll post it there.

I did this too. I used zip ties to make my shelves a shorter width; that way the shelves don't sag and you have more shelves for organizing.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics