Username Post: No more linen albums??        (Topic#1582663)
kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn

I tried to order some We R Memory Keeper linen, 12x12 D-ring albums from my LSS and was told that they are discontinuing the linen albums!
Is this true? Anyone know?
Say it ain't so!!
They are my favourite and I use them for everything!

Alison

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to kiyawinn

I never remember the We R Memory Keeper linens ones, I use the leather ones from We R Memory Keepers. Interesting that Stampin' Up clearance some of their linen albums awhile back too. Wonder if the linen ones were not big sellers for some reason or people were scared of them not holding up. Heck it could be that they just moved on to something new. Isn't that always the way??? We find something we love and then it gets discontinued.....hope you are able to find some soon!!!

Diva
In response to binkiemonstermom

Reflections at Michaels. Check them to see if they meet your requirements.

Edited by bayamonesa1 on 11-14-12 10:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to bayamonesa1

I'm not really interested in another brand....I really like the We R Memory ones.
IF they are not doing the linen ones anymore, I guess I'll have to get leather but I REALLY like the linen ones....they are so classy and so nice!

Alison

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to kiyawinn

I use the Leather and love them will only use WEM pages since they hold heavy embellished pages.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Sneezy1956

I heard a rumor that they were discontinuing the leather ones. I e-mailed them and they assured me they were not. Phew!

Give them a shout and let us know what you find out about the linen ones.

The company I work for carries both linen and leather versions. We haven't been told anything about linen being DC'd, if that helps

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Scrapbook Obsession

Alison, did you check the e-bay? that's a good place to go for recently discontinued stuff

New Kid On the Block
In response to OlesyaK.

Now I'm hearing that WRMK albums are at Michaels. I think they're the leather ones but you might check there and see if they have the linen ones.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Scrapbook Obsession

For anyone interested, Ms has WRMK leather albums. I did go check it out today....
They are, however, not the same as the ones you get here.
They seem more cheaply made and the metal tag holder on the spine is much larger...doesn't fit with the other WRMK albums.

Alison

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics