Page 3 of 5 
Username Post: More free shipping!        (Topic#1582689)
mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Doreena

That's for a 2.07 oz. bar, or for $1.05 you could get a 1 oz. snickers in the shape of a nutcracker soldier. Shipping on it is only $4.99...but hurry, since they only have 8 left!~Judy

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Thanks so much for the heads up! Now I sit anxiously awaiting my scrap goodies! Between some credit I had on a gift certificate, free shipping, and a fun $5 bday credit I got from Scrapbook.com (A big thank you SB for that!), my order was ALMOST free! I LOVE SCRAPBOOK SHOPPING!!

Veteran
In response to Vintageivy

It's not much of a challenge for me to find $50.00 of things I want (need ha,ha). It's hard to keep it to only $50.00. Scrapbook supplies are so addictive!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to brightbeginnings

Ok, ok, ok.....you twisted my arm!
I managed to scrape together just over $100 worth of items (including some of the free paper) and just placed my order....even though we don't get free shipping! We do get a $6. credit but my shipping is always way more than $6....

Now, I just have to decide if I'm going to get the 2.07 oz bar or the 1 oz. "nutcracker" bar....does anyone know how much that is in grams for us Canadians?

Alison

Lunie
Lunie 
Veteran
Lunie
  • Lunie on 11-16-12 04:51 AM
In response to Doreena

OMG... I didn't take care of business right away, got busy and forgot to order!!! I missed out on the freebies.

I think I am going to make one amazing wish list and let everyone buy a chunk of it for me for Christmas. I wonder if anyone would like to buy me the Silhouette?

Really, I am going to need a bigger house.

Lunie

Lunie
Lunie 
Veteran
Lunie
  • Lunie on 11-16-12 05:05 AM

• Vintageivy Said:
Thanks so much for the heads up! Now I sit anxiously awaiting my scrap goodies! Between some credit I had on a gift certificate, free shipping, and a fun $5 bday credit I got from Scrapbook.com (A big thank you SB for that!), my order was ALMOST free! I LOVE SCRAPBOOK SHOPPING!!

I love scrapbook shopping too. The hardest part is waiting for the stuff to come!!! Then, when I see that package on my stoop.... it's a little like Christmas morning.

Lunie

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Lunie

There is a down side to free shipping....

I can't pass it up!!!

I just placed an order (with free shipping of course)on 11/11...then saw the FB coupon yesterday so I placed ANOTHER order. I had nooooo problem going over the $50 on both orders (I'm a paper addict)

I'm gonna have to put a piece of tape across the top of my laptop so I can't see the Deal of the Day

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the FB code in here...so thats why I didn't

Diva
In response to Megan - ForumTech

I missed it!

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to DittoBabyGirl

• DittoBabyGirl Said:
There is a down side to free shipping....

I can't pass it up!!!

I just placed an order (with free shipping of course)on 11/11...then saw the FB coupon yesterday so I placed ANOTHER order. I had nooooo problem going over the $50 on both orders (I'm a paper addict)

I'm gonna have to put a piece of tape across the top of my laptop so I can't see the Deal of the Day

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the FB code in here...so thats why I didn't

LOL! A piece of tape!
Actually it could work except for the fact that our nice neighbors on SB.com love to share the happy news of free shipping w/ us.
So basically the only way to not ever know about free shipping is to never log onto this site....and we all know that's not going to happen!!!

Doreena
Governor
Doreena

• Vintageivy Said:

Birthday credit?! How'd you get that?!
My B-day just passed...I don't remember getting a B-day credit!

Edited by Doreena on 11-16-12 08:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 11-16-12 12:20 PM
In response to Doreena

Doreen - Make sure you enter your birthday in your my place profile! That's where we get the data from... you should have the option to make it private from everyone else if you don't want to share, but you'll still be eligible for your birthday credit

Expert
In response to Kels

Ok...so I was on facebook..but I didn't see a free shipping code or anything. Where is it? Am I just not seeing it?

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 11-16-12 12:26 PM
In response to deedee49

Hi DeeDee - it was yesterday only so we've removed the promotional materials so there is no confusion. Stay tuned to our facebook page tho - we usually run a free shipping offer every month!

Expert
In response to Kels

Ha ha...I'm a day behind....thanks.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Kels

• Kels Said:
Doreen - Make sure you enter your birthday in your my place profile! That's where we get the data from... you should have the option to make it private from everyone else if you don't want to share, but you'll still be eligible for your birthday credit

Kels -
Thanks for your response.
I do have my birthday there...
And I get that little birthday icon by my name in the forums on my birthdate.
So I think I'm good...right?

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to Lunie

I know and then when it comes I sometimes don't want to open the package right away because I don't want the anticipation to be over!! Oh I can smell that new paper now!

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to Doreena

On the day of my birthday I got a code in an email from scrapbook.com for $5 credit. It sure was a nice surprise!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I would love to see better deals, free shipping for $25 etc etc etc - However I agree they have to make money like everyone else and their prices are the same or cheaper than LSS. I gladly pay the shipping because my Not So LSS is 40 miles away and when you figured the gas, then of course you have to grab something to eat, then since your in the neighborhood and it is 40 miles away you tend to head the M, J and HL and then there is Macy's, Dress Barn, Best Buy. Pet Smart and before you know it you have spend way more than $50, and spend way more in gas than in shipping. I do love it when I order and a nice man in a Brown Truck arrives with a smile on his face with a big package.

So its either pay the same for gas as shipping and the time it takes to go there, I could be scrapping instead of wasting a few hours.

Another plus is you can shop at 1am in your pjs.

Now I expect to see a box on the order form for which free candy bar you want with the free shipping, be sure to add Butterfinger to the list.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Sassy Suzi

I sometimes wish for a nice man in a brown uniform and a big package to visit me too.... 😇📦

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to ScrappyMama6

Teresa, you can order one of those- just not on this site.

Page 3 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics