Username Post: Would anyone like a free embossing plate?        (Topic#1582765)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 11-19-12 02:13 PM

Here's the thing: I don't have an embossing machine. I found an embossing plate I would reeeeally like to use for a project. I am willing to purchase the plate and have it shipped to someone who could create several pieces of paper and ship them to me. The person could keep the plate as a thank-you.

Anyone interested?

Expert
In response to LadyJemima

Which plate are you looking for? I have a lot of them. if I have it, I will be willing to make a couple for you. Are you in the US? Let me know.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to scrappy_day

Perhaps you can put more information here. What state or country are you in? ( (for postage costs). What are you looking for on your embossed image? I don't know of any way you can use a folder without a machine. I looked at your gallery but didn't see any projects so couldn't tell what kinds of things you like to create.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 11-19-12 06:01 PM
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Sorry for the lack of info. I'm located in Pennsylvania and I'm putting together a booklet for a college project. In all likelihood, I would simply want a few sheets of paper (probably white or a solid color) with the embossed pattern: nothing special or fancy. Just the embossed paper.

http://s219.beta.photobucket.com/user/BeautifulPromise 2...

Edited by LadyJemima on 11-19-12 06:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

That's a really cool plate..but I don't have it. I bet someone does, though, and would be willing to emboss a few papers for you

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to krispyb

I don't have that folder but I do have a clock background stamp that is similar if you want. PM me if you are interested.I would gladly send to you.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to terrihooper

I'm in PA so shipping to you would be no problem for me. I don't think I have that folder yet but I can check tonight when I get home. If I don't have it and you can't find anyone that already has it I'd be happy to accept your offer.

It looks like a Darice(?) folder. AC Moore carries a few of them although I don't know if they have this one.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 11-20-12 12:33 PM
In response to disneylisa

Thank you for the offer, Lisa! I actually already found a helper but I appreciate the gesture!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Just for future refrence. If you do not have a machine. Take your folder insert your paper as normal then take a heavy rolling pin ( like you use to roll out dough) Roll over it while applying pressure. You must have a hard surface like a table or counter top.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics